GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Quad exhaust

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Been following this thread from the beginning. You did a tremendous job. It looks and sounds like hot sex! Well done!

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Saw this car at SoCalEuro last weekend.

That sounds real nice.

i like it, its pretty deep toned. sounds boosted.

Been following this thread from the beginning. You did a tremendous job. It looks and sounds like hot sex! Well done!

that means alot, thanks, this was either going to be a fail or success. :thumbsup:

Saw this car at SoCalEuro last weekend.

not my car lol.. i got led tails, votex roof spoiler, emblem is dipped/sticker bombed, and diff wheels. that quad looks decent, but i hate that plastic diffuser.. the whole reason why i did this in the first place.

:thumbup: cheers

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Car looks and sounds awesome man!!

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Sounds awesome considering the motor is pretty much stock (I think, didn't see any engine mods in your list). Real sexy actually, if that is the case...

Sounds awesome considering the motor is pretty much stock (I think, didn't see any engine mods in your list). Real sexy actually, if that is the case...

yup. just intake and eurojet resonator, But the piping is custom. tune and SRI will be done when they are available through IE, since in vancouver they have alot of support for turbo's but nothing for the 2.5.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion