GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Quad exhaust

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
well with the front end that will be going on and with the interior it should be one of the more unique ones. 3 weeks to go for completion.

dremac

Passed Driver's Ed
behold, i believe i am the first quad on the golfmk6 forum? well other than the prototype guy but, yes here she is. more photos when i have time. The sound seemed to get more throatier, still the same eurojet resonator, which i love btw.

:thumbsup:

LOOKS GOOD!! Glad you hammered that valance on, what size are those tips?? YOu beat me to the punch..... my guys takes forever im actually sick of it now.......

LOOKS GOOD!! Glad you hammered that valance on, what size are those tips?? YOu beat me to the punch..... my guys takes forever im actually sick of it now.......

yeah it took a while but it was worth it. Everyone likes it, my friends are all telling me it's a new car. The tips are 42 DD 3" double walled angled cut. They are actually pretty expensive but i got mine off a guy on the forum and saved money. good luck with your build.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN im loving that look....you gave me some ideas..

haha thanks dude. :p

That looks great! Your car is among my favorites on the forum :thumbup:

Thanks you sir, lots of hard work and time has been spend. I also changed my emblem so ill post a pic of that as well, but it' pissing rain out here now.. so it sucks..

JustinKYC.

Ready to race!
teh sex.

Thumper

Autocross Champion

aamar517

Ready to race!
Are your tips angled slightly? They look like they are pointing more towards the corner of the car than straight out. Maybe it's just the camera angle