Votes: 11 4.9%
  • I will not vote because nobody deserves my vote

Votes: 22 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
I just have to laugh at all the robocall crap. How ignorant do you have to be to miss election day?

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Never said get rid of them.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
that's not the point. the point is malicious intent to mislead people.

your party is trying to.

Whatever you believe the intent is, and regardless of your belief that the Republican party is trying to eliminate voters, I'm simply laughing at the people who are ignorant enough to miss election day due to a robo call.

OT HAS DIED

Banned
Whatever you believe the intent is, and regardless of your belief that the Republican party is trying to eliminate voters, I'm simply laughing at the people who are ignorant enough to miss election day due to a robo call.

this

also, Ohio was very active today in voting. no telling who will win this state

PLAC 2012

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Tree hugger is back....

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

I don't have to believe anything, I can see it. Just like I am atheist, because I don't believe anything I can't see or have proof of.

You don't change laws 4-6months before election and you don't publicly admit shit like the above. You are obviously not paying attention...

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
I don't have to believe anything, I can see it. Just like I am atheist, because I don't believe anything I can't see or have proof of.

You don't change laws 4-6months before election and you don't publicly admit shit like the above. You are obviously not paying attention...

I know debating politics with you is a futile effort. Frankly we come from vastly different backgrounds and what you believe is good and what I believe is good will never be exactly the same. Again, all I was saying was that I was laughing at people stupid enough, INCLUDING REPUBLICANS, to miss election day all together because of a robocall.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I know debating politics with you is a futile effort. You argue semantics and play cyclical word games. It's cool. Again, all I was saying was that I was laughing at people stupid enough, INCLUDING REPUBLICANS, to miss election day all together because of a robocall.

what is the word play, please explain? semantics on what? laws out of nowhere forcing voter ID that didn't exist in the past? please show me, since I am playing word games - specify what they are, you're an attorney (or want to be one), so you should be able to argue actual points, no?

um.. the robo calls aren't going to republicans.

again, I have always shown and provided facts and then I'm told im twisting words or I have "beliefs" that differ from someone else's - I don't have beliefs, I have facts and use knowledge - plain and simple.

Last edited:

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
I edited my previous comment, guess I wasn't ninja enough. I can absolutely argue facts, I just choose not to with people who will NO MATTER WHAT IS SHOWN will never change their mind. Like I said, you and I come from drastically different backgrounds and will NEVER agree on everything. I'm sure there are actually plenty of political points that we do agree on. Hell I'm sure there are actually plenty of political points that both Romney and Obama agree on, but that's just not how this election game works.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
You have not argued any facts, you just resorted to saying general "shit" about why you can't discuss things with me.

What have you shown me to prove my points as being incorrect or otherwise? I've been waiting, but again, nothing.

Different backgrounds.. I wasn't aware. Different views? obviously, yes.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
You have not argued any facts, you just resorted to saying general "shit" about why you can't discuss things with me.

What have you shown me to prove my points as being incorrect or otherwise? I've been waiting, but again, nothing.

Different backgrounds.. I wasn't aware. Different views? obviously, yes.

Not can't, won't. No point. But I'll tell you what. On Sunday, we can discuss anything you want, in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.