• I will not vote because nobody deserves my vote

Votes: 22 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
lol someone put this as their status on FB:

If you are a woman and voted for woman hating romney you should cut your vagina out and send it to him

:lol:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
wow....

"Government so small, it fits in your vagina" < still one of my fav's.

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
USPS lost my absentee ballot. It was mailed on 10/23 and I never received it. My work schedule doesn't really allow me to drive 3 hours to vote tonight so it looks like I won't be participating in this election.

CFG9000

Ready to race!
Millions are going out today to vote for either a murderer or a guy who will continue the murderer's policies. I voted Libertarian.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
USPS lost my absentee ballot. It was mailed on 10/23 and I never received it. My work schedule doesn't really allow me to drive 3 hours to vote tonight so it looks like I won't be participating in this election.

lol I know that feeling. I was studying abroad in Sydney 4 years ago and my absentee ballot didn't arrive until a week AFTER the election was over :bellyroll:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

where i work i got paid to go vote. all i did was vote before work and when i got to work my boss clocked me in at my regular time. maybe they might allow you to do that. :iono:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Looks like 3 chicks defriended me after I posted that comment on their FB lol. Ah well, don't need more female wingnuts on my FB anyways

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
He is getting my vote:

or maybe him:

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
lol I know that feeling. I was studying abroad in Sydney 4 years ago and my absentee ballot didn't arrive until a week AFTER the election was over :bellyroll:
Yeah, it really sucks considering my absentee was only coming from 130 miles away. I can understand it taking awhile or being lost when sent out of the county but come on!

where i work i got paid to go vote. all i did was vote before work and when i got to work my boss clocked me in at my regular time. maybe they might allow you to do that. :iono:

I had to meet some deadlines today, so even if approved, I couldn't have stepped away.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Throwback

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.