GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

#HEATNation

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
No.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Because Lebron is a one trick pony and DWade is like 58 years old.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Because Lebron is a one trick pony and DWade is like 58 years old.
A guy who can play all 5 positions is a one trick pony? :eek:

I am confident LeBron will lead the Heat to at LEAST 2 in a row because he knows how to win it all now. He's done so much with such little help until now. I think once he knows how to accomplish something, he's pretty fucking good at doing it again. And like he said ^, who is worthy of stoping Miami?

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
Heat. All. The. Way.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I don't dislike the guy, I only find his game pretty boring to watch as someone with little to no interest in basketball anymore.

I think once he knows how to accomplish something, he's pretty fucking good at doing it again.
Then why does his 4th quarter shooting suck so badly?

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
I don't dislike the guy, I only find his game pretty boring to watch as someone with little to no interest in basketball anymore.

Then why does his 4th quarter shooting suck so badly?

Well he's never been known to be good at that, my point is once he gets good at something.. he stays good at it. Not to mention, someone who puts so much effort into quarters 1-3 shouldn't get so much hate for not coming through in q4. (this goes back to him usually being the sole offensive production, with exception to the Heat... and guess what.. he gets a ring)

Also, he dropped 36 points in the 2nd half just the other day, 16 or 17 in the 4th. So he's capable.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
i hate the heat because of that parade they put on couple of years ago. use to like lebron but not after that stunt he pulled (i'm taking my talent to south beach special) signing with the heat. with that being said, lebron can play, but he does seem to disappear in the 4th Q in big games when his team is trailing. it's like he gives up.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
I loved his decision. I've always hated how owners have so much control over the career of players, and to see a player take control like that was cool imo. Also all the charity money from it. But I can see how people wouldn't like it.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion

Excuse me I was thinking about Da Heat

JhnR

Banned
Relax now there champ...Heat this year look a little off..there are a number of teams up for it this year...NY, OKC, Lakers as soon as they get the ball going..tougher year this year

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Hahaha. True. We're talking basketball here, plenty of teams are capable. Without Harden I just don't see OKC making it. That man is good. And I like the bulls too. Well i should say I'm a fan of Rose. I love watching him play. Such a desire and drive to win.

Sent from my GS3