GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

#HEATNation

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
that's the point. Lebron can not carry that team. i wouldn't be surprise at all if he joins Paul and Griffin when his current contract with miami runs out.

JhnR

Banned
bulls fan here! imo rose is never going to be the same. it'll be injury after injury. last year he lose a step or two and was less aggressive. he looks like he's nursing or have a fear of re-injuring himself.

the heat this year might be better. allen when he's open, his threes is almost as good as a lay-up. that team is 8-9 deep. only question mark is wade's health.

Allen is the least of my worries, he's been playing OK. Just OK.

All Miami is now is LeBron.

JhnR

Banned
that's the point. Lebron can not carry that team. i wouldn't be surprise at all if he joins Paul and Griffin when his current contract with miami runs out.

He's more likely to come to the Lakers than Clippers. Lakers will have more cap space, where Clippers not as much. Going to Clippers is doubtful.

There were talks of LeBron coming to LA Lakers..and seeing how Kobe is gonna retire in 2 years, that would be his best match, along Howard.

Nash will retire in two years along with Kobe.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!

Weird, I disagree.. James already carries that team. Avg 30 pts, 10 rbs and like 7ast in the post season last year. :eek:.. while dwayne wade went 22 pts, 5 rbs and 4 assists...

JhnR

Banned
Weird, I disagree.. James already carries that team. Avg 30 pts, 10 rbs and like 7ast in the post season last year. :eek:.. while dwayne wade went 22 pts, 5 rbs and 4 assists...

He does carry the team most of the time, i agree.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
He's more likely to come to the Lakers than Clippers. Lakers will have more cap space, where Clippers not as much. Going to Clippers is doubtful.

There were talks of LeBron coming to LA Lakers..and seeing how Kobe is gonna retire in 2 years, that would be his best match, along Howard.

Nash will retire in two years along with Kobe.

That's what I'm thinking. Lebron owes the Heat organization nothing after his contract but if he doesn't win at least a couple more rings over the next few years his time with the Heat will mean very little. Lebron cares too much about his legacy, hence "The Decision." If he joins the Lakers and gets a double or triple then he joins the Laker fraternity and cements his place in history.

The three greatest franchises are the Lakers, Bulls, and Celtics. Win a few championships there and people will remeber him forever. Wins one or two in Miami and he'll be forgotten 5 years after he retires. My young cousin fancies himself a basketball guru and barely remembers Tim Duncan. We won't either in 10 years.

JhnR

Banned
That's what I'm thinking. Lebron owes the Heat organization nothing after his contract but if he doesn't win at least a couple more rings over the next few years his time with the Heat will mean very little. Lebron cares too much about his legacy, hence "The Decision." If he joins the Lakers and gets a double or triple then he joins the Laker fraternity and cements his place in history.

The three greatest franchises are the Lakers, Bulls, and Celtics. Win a few championships there and people will remeber him forever. Wins one or two in Miami and he'll be forgotten 5 years after he retires. My young cousin fancies himself a basketball guru and barely remembers Tim Duncan. We won't either in 10 years.

I agree. Time will tell, but i think he's gonna become a free agent this summer.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion

i'm well aware of lebron's stats. he carries the team in the most part, during crunch time in big games he disappears. last year vs OKC, he sat a lot during games that are close in the 4th quarter. wade and the bench carried lebron, closing out games that went down to the wire. lebron has unbelievable skills, i can't deny that but, that alone doesn't make him a great player. i'm not hating, i just don't respect him.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion

he's going to a big market team for sure. anyone know what NY's cap looks like?

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
I don't see him leaving Miami personally, but if he does.. he does.. as long as he keeps playing.. I love watching him do what he does on the court!

JhnR

Banned
I don't see him leaving Miami personally, but if he does.. he does.. as long as he keeps playing.. I love watching him do what he does on the court!

I don't know its a tough one, he just might, but right now they're playing good basketball.