GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*Comparison Video* EFR MK6 vs KO4 MK6

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Crazy car! That made the K04 look as if its standing still.
Any upgrade in engine internals?

fastgti69

M3 Eater
I want to play with the big boys in the MK6 crew :(.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
I meant turbo manifold

I think you mean exhaust manifold. You were close, lol. Custom equal length tubular manifold made by George from RAI Motorsport.

I want to play with the big boys in the MK6 crew :(.

I'm glad your not around here, you'd make my car look slow. Lol! Just kidding, I'd like to meet you, seem like a cool guy. I wanna ride in your slowbolt. I mean.... Fastbolt.

Crazy car! That made the K04 look as if its standing still.
Any upgrade in engine internals?

Thanks man! Yeah it catches me off guard sometimes, I won't lie. It's getting there. Yes, I have upgraded forged connecting rods.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Or Patrick when his car is finished

i don't think it'll ever be finished. just done with one stage and waiting to go back under the knife.

it's crazy like a year ago he was on bags and all he cared about was stance. i wish i knew where all his money was coming from.

fastgti69

M3 Eater
I'm glad your not around here, you'd make my car look slow. Lol! Just kidding, I'd like to meet you, seem like a cool guy. I wanna ride in your slowbolt. I mean.... Fastbolt.

Haha, definitely bro. I would like to meet a few of you guys on the forums. Nice guys that know about cars. Don't worry, you'll find a Cobalt around you that has a EFR and you can play with him. Just get retuned and start mopping us. Your turbo has an amazing compressor chart if its similar to the 7064. They can boost to 45 PSI. 35 psi is in the efficiency range lmfao.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
We'll try to get more vids for you guys in the coming weeks, one of them being a video of my k04 with 100 oct and water meth. Should be next Saturday.