GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Gather round boys, I has a story to tell.

Well I just raced a 2013 V6 mustang, the 3xx HP one. He had an xpipe, tune, and something else that I can't remember. We did a 20, 30, and a 40. He beat me on the 20 due to the fact that I got a shitty jump. I won the 40 with ease, started in 2nd and instantly pulled and kept pulling through all the gears until 4th where I shut it down. I won the 30 as well but this one was veryyyyy close, we were pretty much door to door until 4th where again I started to pull and just shut it down. All in all, it was a good set of races, I'm glad I won.

CSB.

Sounds similar to what happened when I raced one, though I don't know if he was tuned, but he did know how to drive (could tell by the way he shifted). I rolled off the light, short shifted into 2nd at maybe 10mph, and noticed at that point that he was punching it, couldn't go back to first so I had to just let it roll in 2nd. Took me until I was in 3rd before I started pulling on him, but as I was getting into the upper half of 3rd it became pretty obvious I was pulling on him (plus we were coming up on traffic) so we shut it down.

lol I had some lady give me the middle finger this morning

we were both in the right lane on a semi busy road (she was behind me) and we were coming up on traffic... I jumped into the left lane just about the same time she did but I definitely didn't cut her off, she was a few car lengths behind me. She was just butthurt that I beat her into the left lane and around the traffic

so this lady in her newish camry gets on my ass, starts flashing her lights and holding the middle finger up to the windshield... I put my arm out the window and gave her the "calm down" gesture... she persisted to hold the middle finger up so I let her get real close then brake checked her, causing her to briefly swerve off the side of the road... she stopped after that

not really a cool story... didn't enjoy the feeling of wanting to kill some bitch at 7:30 before I had my coffee

Oooooo story time!
Even did a picture for reference, because it makes it easier to explain and because I'm waiting for shit at work to finish and it's taking for-fucking-ever.
Freeway I take is two lanes and merges onto the interstate. Those two lanes eventually merge into one (you'll see by the arrows) with the right lane (far left of the picture, the one the dark blue car is in) is the one with the merging responsibility, and then that lane continues on the freeway to the next exit where it then ends.

I always get into the left of the two merging lanes right away, but then continue to let people from the right lane in, as well as people from the freeway to get over since it's an exit lane ahead (because I'm not an asshole and I let people in).
So the two lanes are finally merging into one, line between them is gone but the lane is still wider than a single, and this lady who had been coming up the right lane decided she needed to be in front of me because I had a 2 car gap, and the 5 car gap behind me wasn't big enough. She scoots over and is partially using the shoulder to try and pass me...meanwhile I saw what she was trying to do and decided to get up on the car in front of me so she couldn't get in. She then decides she's going to try to get me to play chicken into who gets the lane by staying right next to me, in my lane...:lol:
I started gently drifting towards her (towards the right) so she is heading towards the barrier...she was not happy and had to slam on her brakes.
Probably could have just let her in, but no, fuck her. I then got into the next lane to my left anyways, and slowed down and smiled at her and blew her a kiss out the window, she was pissed and flipped me off.

CSB!

chip1

Ready to race!
I then got into the next lane to my left anyways, and slowed down and smiled at her and blew her a kiss out the window, she was pissed and flipped me off.

CSB!

:lol:that made my day! I would have done the same thing. I agree I let people in when they are not trying to be an ass.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
:lol:that made my day! I would have done the same thing. I agree I let people in when they are not trying to be an ass.

Definitely my favorite way to treat a pissed off female driver. Last thing I want is to give some other driver the satisfaction of knowing or thinking they pissed me off. Definitely my go-to reaction, and it always works and pisses them off that much more :lol:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
lol I had some lady give me the middle finger this morning

we were both in the right lane on a semi busy road (she was behind me) and we were coming up on traffic... I jumped into the left lane just about the same time she did but I definitely didn't cut her off, she was a few car lengths behind me. She was just butthurt that I beat her into the left lane and around the traffic

so this lady in her newish camry gets on my ass, starts flashing her lights and holding the middle finger up to the windshield... I put my arm out the window and gave her the "calm down" gesture... she persisted to hold the middle finger up so I let her get real close then brake checked her, causing her to briefly swerve off the side of the road... she stopped after that

not really a cool story... didn't enjoy the feeling of wanting to kill some bitch at 7:30 before I had my coffee

Shouldve gave a thumbs up, thats what i would do. What i learned though if you smile when they pass with a middle finger, youre winning and they get even more pissed off, or blow a kiss if it was a girl.

Funny thing kinda odd, that weekend i was working at a festival at a convention center in Maryland, which resulted me in a 100 mile roundtrip, as i was about to get off my exit to pick up one of the workers (doesnt have license) i was only doing 65 and people were doing 70, i passed a sentra that was driving 55 (speed limit), and right after i passed him, he rode my ass, then got off and on the weave lane he stuck his middle finger for good 10 seconds and i was smiling and laughing, dont know what happened afterwards, but he seemed pissed off or maybe some high school kid wants a gti cuz hes jelaous! Also i look younger than my age and im 23, people think im 18, hence i get dirty looks in the mk7 now i guess.

Get a V6 at least, it'll be be faster. :laugh:

Ill tune the mk7 and kill ko4s lulz

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
I had to LOL at myself Thursday. Sitting at a light, had a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT next to me. I leave the line very easy in first, and think to myself "I'm gonna open it up in second just for fun!" Well, he must have had the same thought; while I was in between gears he stomps it and goes roaring by me. So I hit second and stomp it and.......proceed to spin wheels and spin wheels and torque steer here and there - lololol! 27 degrees, wet roads from the sprinkle the night before, and thick fog meant I had ZERO traction! It was hilarious. Granted, he probably would have killed me anyhow.

Pulled up next to him at the next light and gave him a thumbs up and mouthed "nice ride" to him! Got a good grin out of the dude. Nice that he wasn't a dick!

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Pulled up next to him at the next light and gave him a thumbs up and mouthed "nice ride" to him! Got a good grin out of the dude. Nice that he wasn't a dick!

few of my encounters end up with a thumbs up :iono:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
So i was carpooling my gf today since her cruze is being repaired, so i used the parkway to her house (if you search chantilly, va on maps its the rt 286. I entered there near my house, and at the 3 lane section i passed a camry that was kinda swerwing and a civic behind it so i avoided the camry by going on far right lane, seconds later, civic came up behind me and i was doing 60, then she technically floored it so since im having a longer commute than my already long commute, i decided to out accelerate her for shits and giggles, then slowed down. Civic tried to pass me again and i accelerated to 90 mph with half a gas, at that point, i was passing the insection of the interstate so i had to move to far left bc of cars merging. The far left lane merges so and there were few cars kinda blocking so civic got stuck behind, 2 minutes later when i reached my exit, civic passed me. It was an 8th and bunch of obama stickers in the back. Ive rented the 8th and 9th gen when i had my acura, and it was slow as balls, so of course i laughed.

butternuts6mt

Ready to race!
Tuned and very loud new gen evo was next to me in a turning lane. We turn, he hits it a little Im behind "playing". Finally an opportunity to be side by side and he gets in a left hand turning lane and i continue straight and speed off. I then see him get out of the turning lane and begin to catch up. Side by side we went from 30mph and i put about 3 car lengths on him to about 100-110. went too more times same result. Get to a light and he rolls down his window and says wow, thats the fastest GTI ive ever seen, Real fast man, nice car. Shortly after there was a new mustang 5.0 and we went from about 65. I couldnt get by, literally dead even till about 100 and he pulled a fender on me up to 120. I was surprised i could hang with that V8 up high like that.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I was entering the beltway and its a 2 lane ramp that merges onto one lane before merging onto weave lane that ends up merging one lane, merging onto interstate. Something like this

I was leaving a car distance, as soon as the lines end (on center), some entitled dick buick suv (equivalent of traverse) attempts to cut me off AFTER lines end, which at that point i instantly went wot and rode the cars ass inches from bumper in front of me but he kept going n didnt give up to begin with so i kept doing till he gives up, then he ended up rear ending the civic in front of me and i moved around and went on my way.

Who the fuck do you think my "15k econobox" thinks i cant do this for shit. If you can drive like that, drive in my home country if you really can drive and see if the taxi drivers will beat you up.

Wykdtron

Ready to race!
On my commute home I was behind guy in a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP that was going 45 in the left lane on a highway with a speed limit of 70. When he wouldn't move over into the empty right lane out of my way I moved to the right lane to pass him. The second I moved over he floored his car to try and not let me pass him. So I said fuck it put the hammer down and left him standing still. So I got back into the left lane due to on coming traffic in the right lane. At this point I was going about 78 mph. The next thing I know the dude is behind me flashing his brights so as your supposed to I moved over to the right lane to let him by. He flicks me off (not sure why) and then proceeds to accelerate and almost put his car in the ditch due to an ice patch. Trying not to look like a moron he proceeds to keep speeding right past a nice State trooper! Just like that he gets his ass pulled over and I judging by my speed I think he went by the trooper doing at least 100mph (thats gonna hurt). Cool Story Bro!

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
On my commute home I was behind guy in a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP that was going 45 in the left lane on a highway with a speed limit of 70. When he wouldn't move over into the empty right lane out of my way I moved to the right lane to pass him. The second I moved over he floored his car to try and not let me pass him. So I said fuck it put the hammer down and left him standing still. So I got back into the left lane due to on coming traffic in the right lane. At this point I was going about 78 mph. The next thing I know the dude is behind me flashing his brights so as your supposed to I moved over to the right lane to let him by. He flicks me off (not sure why) and then proceeds to accelerate and almost put his car in the ditch due to an ice patch. Trying not to look like a moron he proceeds to keep speeding right past a nice State trooper! Just like that he gets his ass pulled over and I judging by my speed I think he went by the trooper doing at least 100mph (thats gonna hurt). Cool Story Bro!

Street Justice, hell yeah

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
I was entering the beltway and its a 2 lane ramp that merges onto one lane before merging onto weave lane that ends up merging one lane, merging onto interstate. Something like this

I was leaving a car distance, as soon as the lines end (on center), some entitled dick buick suv (equivalent of traverse) attempts to cut me off AFTER lines end, which at that point i instantly went wot and rode the cars ass inches from bumper in front of me but he kept going n didnt give up to begin with so i kept doing till he gives up, then he ended up rear ending the civic in front of me and i moved around and went on my way.

Who the fuck do you think my "15k econobox" thinks i cant do this for shit. If you can drive like that, drive in my home country if you really can drive and see if the taxi drivers will beat you up.

Um, what?

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

Karma's a bitch ain't it, i always naturally floor it when that happens, i put my hand on shifter to prepare for the sport mode and once i accelerate i throw it in and zoom

Um, what?

Dont mind the last paragraph, i was kinda pissed off at that time.