GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Raced a Dinan Stage 1 228i. 311HP/328TQ according to the Dinan website. The 228i is a bit heavier than the GTI and he was automatic, I am 6spd. He also had one passenger, and I had two.

From a 20 roll, he honked and I had half a car on him instantly until 4th gear where I started to pull on him and shut it down. My car has a massive exhaust leak so I was glad to win.

Might try to get the video but it's mostly wind noise and my friend yelling in the background. CSB.

Last edited:

MichaelGTi

Ready to race!
Was sitting at a light, the right turn lane goes about 200ft past the intersection where it ends. More than a few times I've had someone pull up and try to beat me across and cut in front, most times they fail. Today just as the light is about to turn green an RS5 pulls up. I just laugh and say fuckit and launch. Kept up at first, my bumper at his mirror until he looked over, smiled and punched it, instantly putting a bus length on me. That V8 burble at wot though, what a sound. /csb

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
heading for lunch, some kid in a 500 abarth, tried to beat me and i showed my dsg farts, then settled down after that. The kid then middle fingered me and weaving around other cars.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
heading for lunch, some kid in a 500 abarth, tried to beat me and i showed my dsg farts, then settled down after that. The kid then middle fingered me and weaving around other cars.

Your stories always seem to end with a middle finger and traffic weaving, stop pissing people off! :laugh:

Nice kill.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Your stories always seem to end with a middle finger and traffic weaving, stop pissing people off! :laugh:

Nice kill.

Then i should just drive a camry so people dont bother me, this is the first since 2015. Or i shouldnt bother to race at all and let him post on forums for the butthurt then in really winning :laugh:

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
lol I had some lady give me the middle finger this morning

we were both in the right lane on a semi busy road (she was behind me) and we were coming up on traffic... I jumped into the left lane just about the same time she did but I definitely didn't cut her off, she was a few car lengths behind me. She was just butthurt that I beat her into the left lane and around the traffic

so this lady in her newish camry gets on my ass, starts flashing her lights and holding the middle finger up to the windshield... I put my arm out the window and gave her the "calm down" gesture... she persisted to hold the middle finger up so I let her get real close then brake checked her, causing her to briefly swerve off the side of the road... she stopped after that

not really a cool story... didn't enjoy the feeling of wanting to kill some bitch at 7:30 before I had my coffee

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Then i should just drive a camry so people dont bother me, this is the first since 2015. Or i shouldnt bother to race at all and let him post on forums for the butthurt then in really winning :laugh:

Get a V6 at least, it'll be be faster. :laugh:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Gather round boys, I has a story to tell.

Well I just raced a 2013 V6 mustang, the 3xx HP one. He had an xpipe, tune, and something else that I can't remember. We did a 20, 30, and a 40. He beat me on the 20 due to the fact that I got a shitty jump. I won the 40 with ease, started in 2nd and instantly pulled and kept pulling through all the gears until 4th where I shut it down. I won the 30 as well but this one was veryyyyy close, we were pretty much door to door until 4th where again I started to pull and just shut it down. All in all, it was a good set of races, I'm glad I won.

CSB.

SHOMI

Ready to race!
Gather round boys, I has a story to tell.

Well I just raced a 2013 V6 mustang, the 3xx HP one. He had an xpipe, tune, and something else that I can't remember. We did a 20, 30, and a 40. He beat me on the 20 due to the fact that I got a shitty jump. I won the 40 with ease, started in 2nd and instantly pulled and kept pulling through all the gears until 4th where I shut it down. I won the 30 as well but this one was veryyyyy close, we were pretty much door to door until 4th where again I started to pull and just shut it down. All in all, it was a good set of races, I'm glad I won.

CSB.
306hp I believe..
I wonder how much their tune pushes it.
Nice kill

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion