GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RNS 510 sw4366 and updated Navteq Maps?

michel

Ready to race!
Hey, sorry I can't send you the links. You will have to pm mk3vr6me for them - they are not mine to share...

mk3vr6me

Ready to race!
Hey guys, just a heads up, V11 maps will be in my hands sometime next week. I've had a lot of PMs over the weeks regarding them so I'm just letting you know to standby. Any PMs I've had or any I receive I will respond to once I have everything uploaded.

Cheers :thumbsup:

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, just a heads up, V11 maps will be in my hands sometime next week. I've had a lot of PMs over the weeks regarding them so I'm just letting you know to standby. Any PMs I've had or any I receive I will respond to once I have everything uploaded.

Since mk3vr6me has been doing a favour for all of us - it would be appreciated if people can thank him for his troubles, via a quick PM, a reply and/or some coffee money towards his help to us.

Andresko

Awesome! I thought you abandon us. LOL

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Since mk3vr6me has been doing a favour for all of us - it would be appreciated if people can thank him for his troubles, via a quick PM, a reply and/or some coffee money towards his help to us.

We talking Starbucks or gas station coffee?

mk3vr6me

Ready to race!
Guys, maps are in hand and will be uploaded on Monday. I'll post an update and reply to any PMs I've received over the weeks.

Thanks again for your support!

mk3vr6me

Ready to race!
Uploading now, expect PMs incoming shortly! FYI I haven't got the chance to test it so the first one who burns/installs please get back to us and let us know.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

--I've been busy the last couple hours. Just sent out over 50 PMs! If you did not receive a PM please let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP.

---Donation not necessary of course but does help keep me motivated each year, I do this primarily for the community first and foremost.

Last edited:

SportwagenTDi

Thanks mk3vr6me.
Files worked perfect. Made DVD using ImgBurn with Verbatim DVD @ 2X speed.
Loaded DVD and worked first time.

Please donate to mk3vr6me as he is doing a great job to help us.

DSG-Farts

Passed Driver's Ed
Uploading now, expect PMs incoming shortly! FYI I haven't got the chance to test it so the first one who burns/installs please get back to us and let us know.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

--I've been busy the last couple hours. Just sent out over 50 PMs! If you did not receive a PM please let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP.

---Donation not necessary of course but does help keep me motivated each year, I do this primarily for the community first and foremost.

Hey, can I please get a pm with links to the latest maps? Thanks a lot for doing this!