GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So...you guys broke me down

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Got my APR tune today. No downpipe yet so only 1+, but I'll work on my downpipe soon while saving up for a new clutch.

Just playing around with the 91 performance tune on the way back to work and wow, definitely night and day difference! I can't wait to fill up with 94 when I get over that way tomorrow and check out the 93 tune xD

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
Enjoy your tune! I never realized how lucky I am that I can pretty much get 93 everywhere in PA.

RMill_SC

Passed Driver's Ed
I also just got the APR tune pretty much right off the bat after purchasing my '13 a few weeks back and HOLY CRAP, what a difference! I'm really loving this little GTI....heck if I paid thousands more than I did I'd still love it just as much. Perfect blend of performance, utility, practicality, upscale appointments, etc, etc...blows away many sports cars I've previously owned and paid more than 2x the price for. Unreal...

barische

Go Kart Champion
Got my APR tune today. No downpipe yet so only 1+, but I'll work on my downpipe soon while saving up for a new clutch.

Just playing around with the 91 performance tune on the way back to work and wow, definitely night and day difference! I can't wait to fill up with 94 when I get over that way tomorrow and check out the 93 tune xD

No you didnt.... ur wallet is not gonna like you and us also..

we can help you spend the rest of your yearly earnings if you want:D

x2

:word:LOL!!

everyone get ready for his build... his next words will be I just purchased __________, ________,_______.. And I'm Broke

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
No you didnt.... ur wallet is not gonna like you and us also..

x2

everyone get ready for his build... his next words will be I just purchased __________, ________,_______.. And I'm Broke

Fortunately I'm in a situation right now where I could pretty much buy any upgrade I want and still be fine. My fear of going any further is my wife's fury more than anything, she would murder me if I went k04...she doesn't understand why I want to make my car so fast. I'll wait until she cools down fr this purchase a little before I go stage 2, because she'll know right away when I've done that as well. Have to let the pot simmer a little before I stir shit up again! :thumbdown:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I realize I said I need to save up for a new clutch; that's just my way of giving my wife comfort, if you know what I mean. I could buy it now but she would just ask why if I didn't need to, and then be upset about the reason behind it, yadda yadda, nag nag nag.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Fortunately I'm in a situation right now where I could pretty much buy any upgrade I want and still be fine. My fear of going any further is my wife's fury more than anything, she would murder me if I went k04...she doesn't understand why I want to make my car so fast. I'll wait until she cools down fr this purchase a little before I go stage 2, because she'll know right away when I've done that as well. Have to let the pot simmer a little before I stir shit up again! :thumbdown:

Well your turbo could just magically go bad :rolleyes: oh and look what came in the mail a gt28. lol