GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wetMoney's Build

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
looks similar to mine

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
OEM headlights? Where'd you source from I'm trying to do the same. I'm not a fan of the LEDs.

Yep OEM from a Golf R. I got them on the forum. You can sometimes catch a good set in the classifieds.

I honestly wish I got them from factory. I wasn't a fan of the LED drls at first, but they are growing on me.

You can get these for about 450-600 no ballasts

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
Yep OEM from a Golf R. I got them on the forum. You can sometimes catch a good set in the classifieds.

I honestly wish I got them from factory. I wasn't a fan of the LED drls at first, but they are growing on me.

You can get these for about 450-600 no ballasts

LEDs man!!!! I'm going with the LEDs on mine when the time comes.

Did you get your golf R tails from the classifieds as well? The depo price is so cheap compared to OEM but If I can find a nice set of used OEM Golf R's then......

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
LEDs man!!!! I'm going with the LEDs on mine when the time comes.

Did you get your golf R tails from the classifieds as well? The depo price is so cheap compared to OEM but If I can find a nice set of used OEM Golf R's then......

Yeah I'm regretting not getting them when I bought my car. :/

I got my tails brand new from BKSTuning. Go OEM man. You don't have to worry about anything. Just install. Plug in and you're set. I've seen knockoffs leak. It's not worth the mess and pain.

GO OEM OR GO HOME !! :thumbup:

Last edited: