GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Turbo Yaris to Cadillac ATS Transformation: Petrolhead Fights Car ADD, but loses

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Id risk permaban from eBay for 3 grand, just saying.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Biblical disappointment. At least it's going to the cool Indiana car collector...that put a max bid of $14k, which was his offer. Just talked to him. I couldn't be much more let down. GS hopes gone. Fuck cars.

PetrolHead

No, I'd be happy with that. I'm getting 10.2. He bid 14 but nobody challenged it. I'm seriously thinking about asking him to cancel the auction or pay more. I talked with him for hours on Monday. He's cool. I just am worried that I might regret the sale at 10.2

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Plac the new chargers are pretty rad looking. I'd pass on the bee and find a scat pack rt with the new transmission. With the styling update the old ones will drop like a rock in value.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
No, I'd be happy with that. I'm getting 10.2. He bid 14 but nobody challenged it. I'm seriously thinking about asking him to cancel the auction or pay more. I talked with him for hours on Monday. He's cool. I just am worried that I might regret the sale at 10.2

That's a toughie. I'd probably take the 10.2 but I'm sort of like that. If you view ebay as a quasi-auction vs. a real auction, then perhaps a different result.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion

Aw man, sorry it only brought in that much Chris.

BP11

Banned

You're gonna regret it.

Big money big money big monayyyyyyyy!!!

Seriously if you can't get a GS out of it, wtf is even the point? Really though.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
watch a brand new Chevy SS review to cheer up.

fuck man.. this car is starting to edge out the Dodge for me.. fully loaded for $45k..

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
IDK, I saw one parked next to a G8 GXP and I thought the G8 was a better looking car than the SS.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Biblical disappointment. At least it's going to the cool Indiana car collector...that put a max bid of $14k, which was his offer. Just talked to him. I couldn't be much more let down. GS hopes gone. Fuck cars.

WTF? How much were you expecting to get? It was past your reserve 10k... is good money.

PetrolHead

That's a toughie. I'd probably take the 10.2 but I'm sort of like that. If you view ebay as a quasi-auction vs. a real auction, then perhaps a different result.

Oh no, I'll take it. I'm not going to just up and bail, it would have to be an agreement. Still, it wouldn't hurt to ask. I'm just worried about regretting it.

Aw man, sorry it only brought in that much Chris.

Bumski.

You're gonna regret it.

Big money big money big monayyyyyyyy!!!

Seriously if you can't get a GS out of it, wtf is even the point? Really though.

Right. That's the problem.

WTF? How much were you expecting to get? It was past your reserve 10k... is good money.

I dunno, $12? I know, but just $200 above reserve? I figured if it passed reserve it would BLOW past it. I've had $10k offers around town, and while it's good money, it's a figure that I'm worried I'll regret selling it for later. Gah, ballz.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Well... I mean while perhaps not "ideal" its still better to take the money and get something you actually drive. Don't dwell too much... life is short

PetrolHead

It's decent money, but I'm worried that I'll look back on it one day and kick myself for selling it for so little. Not sure why, I just am. The car's a big part of me. I think I just got my hopes up and had them deflated pretty quickly.

I don't really know what I can buy now. It's going to mean a larger loan on a GS or cutting deeper into my savings than I hoped for a C5. Neither of which I'm very excited to do.