GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Turbo Yaris to Cadillac ATS Transformation: Petrolhead Fights Car ADD, but loses

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
See if he'll meet you in the middle at $12k.

Worth a shot.

Otherwise, suck it up, and go balls deep on a GS loan, like a real 'murican. Might want to start working on your male pattern baldness, chest hair growth, and gold chain and medallion collection, doe. Oh, and start stocking up on chrome polish, for all of your chrome accessories. ;)

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
Fudge.

Sorry homie. Still really good money though. Just hold off on the comp seat swap for a couple months and you'll be good.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Kerbeck is now discounting new vettes by 5k... Even z51s ? Mind blown

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion

There's always some dealer out there who blows out high performance cars in VOLUME..and because of that they receive volume. No dick swinging about how rare a car is, or how hard to get. I would gladly buy from these guys.

The SS discount is awesome, although I don't want a black or white car. And I'm waiting for the manual. Still. A brand new Chevrolet SS for 37K plus tax and license is a damn nice car.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Dat high mileage C5 is $10k, no savings raids necessary.

Maybe...if they guy would get back to me. Plus, I struggle with the idea of selling such a nice car as the Pacer, and buying a POS to replace it. I need to see the car, doe.

See if he'll meet you in the middle at $12k.

Worth a shot.

Otherwise, suck it up, and go balls deep on a GS loan, like a real 'murican. Might want to start working on your male pattern baldness, chest hair growth, and gold chain and medallion collection, doe. Oh, and start stocking up on chrome polish, for all of your chrome accessories. ;)

He and I chatted for hours on Monday about cars, life, etc. We talked about cars he regretted selling, and suggested I'd really regret this sale. So, I shot him a heartfelt note about how I'm completely willing to sell the car at the auction price, but I'm really worried I'll regret selling it at that price. We'll see what he says.

I don't want a car loan that big.

Fudge.

Sorry homie. Still really good money though. Just hold off on the comp seat swap for a couple months and you'll be good.

Yea, it is...just really surprised it didn't fetch at least a few more $k. All the talkers must have just been that.

Wouldn't stack employee pricing, which is still slightly better. Shame.

Car G15266 is perfect, just missing comp seats.

Hell, G15332 would be bitchin too. No nonsense, just missing comp seats again.

There's always some dealer out there who blows out high performance cars in VOLUME..and because of that they receive volume. No dick swinging about how rare a car is, or how hard to get. I would gladly buy from these guys.

The SS discount is awesome, although I don't want a black or white car. And I'm waiting for the manual. Still. A brand new Chevrolet SS for 37K plus tax and license is a damn nice car.

Dis.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion

That's where one of our higher-up managers bought his Corvette early this year. He got it from them because they could deliver it like 4 weeks sooner than everyone else (he ordered it). Got a good price too.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
$36k... used Superbee with no options, or a fully loaded new SS... not a tough choice for me. i gotta find a way to get some money.. maybe ill sell blow jobs. i made $550 on stocks last week on my first ever venture, but i only netted $130 after factoring in my losses also.

first i throw the obvious card.. asking the wife yet again if she wants to take over my GTI.

since there is my same exact car on craigslist for $25,3 firm, i put my car up there just for fun, 23,5.

Last edited:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Sorry about the auction, Chris. Sometimes an auction is a good option for a seller. Sometimes it's a tool for a buyer. IMHO, take the auction result and hand out the car with honor and integrity. The best thing you can do for your regrets is to walk away a man.

watch a brand new Chevy SS review to cheer up.

fuck man.. this car is starting to edge out the Dodge for me.. fully loaded for $45k..

Been watching that guy more lately. He's toned down the "nice this" and "that's really nice" but now it's his hands that bug me. His elbows are going to be shot when he's 30 from shaking his hands around so much. :iono:

$36k... used Superbee with no options, or a fully loaded new SS... not a tough choice for me. i gotta find a way to get some money.. maybe ill sell blow jobs. i made $550 on stocks last week on my first ever venture, but i only netted $130 after factoring in my losses also.

first i throw the obvious card.. asking the wife yet again if she wants to take over my GTI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-v6ufoTevU

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
37k for a new SS, damn. That's a nice deal.

Sent from an abacus

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Sorry about the auction, Chris. Sometimes an auction is a good option for a seller. Sometimes it's a tool for a buyer. IMHO, take the auction result and hand out the car with honor and integrity. The best thing you can do for your regrets is to walk away a man.

Yep, that's the plan.

Just biding my time, in two or three years I am Hoping to be able to get a '15 ss with a few miles for $30k. That would be sweet!

Finding a manual will be near impossible, but you never know...