GOLFMKV

TSI/FSI intake kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
You have a handful of interested buyers already. Hook us up!!! :fighting0030:

would the k04's come w/ manifold?

Yes it is part of the K04, it just won't include any of the other hardware stuff some shops include as a kit.

Where does the MAF mount?

Mounts in the pipe up from the turbo.

More info on the k04s

I talked to the owner of KE today, he is going to email me pictures of the turbo tomorrow. He told me that they cut off the muffler and weld on new outlet. It is the same K04 that Revo offers in their kit.

Last edited:
Ok for those interested in the intake, to make it a little easier I am just going to offer a flat $15 shipping for any orders in the 48 states. For those outside the 48 states please PM me or email me for a shipping quote.

For those interested in the K04, we are going to be looking at $1499 with free shipping in the 48 states. Again for those outside the 48 states please contact me for a shipping quote.

I don't expect this offer to last long. If you want to order right away you can email me at Mike@ringerracing.com and I can send you a PayPal invoic, please include your shipping info.

Orders will be picked up in groups and then shipped out.

Last edited:

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
mike what else would we need for the k04 itself if we get one of these besides software and of course supporting mods?

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Ok for those interested in the intake, to make it a little easier I am just going to offer a flat $15 shipping for any orders in the 48 states. For those outside the 48 states please PM me or email me for a shipping quote.

For those interested in the K04, we are going to be looking at $1499 with free shipping in the 48 states. Again for those outside the 48 states please contact me for a shipping quote.

I don't expect this offer to last long. If you want to order right away you can Paypal me direct at Mike@ringerracing.com, if you would like to send you a PayPal invoice you can email me directly and please include your shipping info.

Orders will be picked up in groups and then shipped out.

So.....it's about $215/shipped for a "race" CAI setup IDENTICAL to that of the 2.0T BSH Race intake?? For TSI engines, won't issues arise if the MAF is near the turbo instead of between the engine cover and battery (stock factory location)???

And of course....when can we expect it, once payment has been made??

JhnR

Banned
subd for more maf feedback.

Rigormootis

Ready to race!
I'm very interested but I'd like to know what I'm getting. Maybe get a picture of it installed.

So.....it's about $215/shipped for a "race" CAI setup IDENTICAL to that of the 2.0T BSH Race intake?? For TSI engines, won't issues arise if the MAF is near the turbo instead of between the engine cover and battery (stock factory location)???

And of course....when can we expect it, once payment has been made??

Correct, it is the KE TSI Race intake which is part number KEN30307031.

It is located on the long straight pipe, so as long as the air is flowing straight then there shouldn't be an issue. KE has been making and selling this intake kit for a long time, most people just know at as the old BSH kit.

Depends on how quickly people order, if a bunch of people order together I can get them shipped out right away since the kits are just sitting at KE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.