GOLFMKV

TSI/FSI intake kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Correct, it is the KE TSI Race intake which is part number KEN30307031.

It is located on the long straight pipe, so as long as the air is flowing straight then there shouldn't be an issue. KE has been making and selling this intake kit for a long time, most people just know at as the old BSH kit.

Depends on how quickly people order, if a bunch of people order together I can get them shipped out right away since the kits are just sitting at KE.

I can tell it's the older BSH model by the nipple tubing for the noise pipe and welded section in the center of the tube. So for CCTA motors, there's a rubber cap plug included then?

Last edited:

kern417

Go Kart Champion
why would a noise pipe connect to the intake? and why would that depend on it being a ccta motor? i'm guessing one of the openings is for the pcv and the other is for a dv relocate.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
i'd hope so, i haven't seen any kits sell aftermarket bungs without it. if not then yeah that would be a deal breaker for sure.

I can tell it's the older BSH model by the nipple tubing for the noise pipe and welded section in the center of the tube. So for CCTA motors, there's a rubber cap plug included then?

KE says the kit did include a rubber cap to plug that spot, they will see if they have more of them so they can include it with these orders.

I already have a few people that have ordered and paid for a intake.

For those interested in the modified K04, here are pictures that KE just sent me.

Rigormootis

Ready to race!
I'd still like to see what I'm actually getting.
Thanks,
Steven

Is location in PHX AZ? Can I swing by to check out the turbo? Any warranty for the turbo? :)

I don't have the turbo here, they are all at KE which is located in Phoenix.
The pictures I posted are the pictures of the actual turbos that KE has boxed up at their location.

I'd still like to see what I'm actually getting.
Thanks,
Steven

I posted a picture of the KE TSI Race intake kit on the first page, I don't have any pictures of it installed in a car but there are plenty pictures of that of the same intake that were just resold under other brand names.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
^^ assuming it's just the k04 you will need a turbo installation kit http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Engine/Turbocharger/ES2702503/

A 90 degree silicone coupler and software
This kit is missing the fat washer for the coolant line. If it is the weird color rubber looking one, that is incorrect and I would not use it. I would also purchase two of these.

I have a full list of hardware for the K04 install. In addition to the washers, you also need coolant and oil. The 90 coupler is going to be hard to find since its not an exact 2.5" to 2.5". It reduces AND is reinforced.

KE says the kit did include a rubber cap to plug that spot, they will see if they have more of them so they can include it with these orders.

I already have a few people that have ordered and paid for a intake.

For those interested in the modified K04, here are pictures that KE just sent me.

So it is the Revo K04. This is an excellent deal folks. $1500 + upgrade in software fee.

Used APR K04's sell for around this price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.