GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold GTI - Parting out

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
OK, guys. Sold my GTI last night. Sending her off to her new owner tonight. I have a few parts to sell if anyone is interested. I'd rather sell local, but am willing to drive 30 mins to meet someone, or pick up at my house and I will install for you. I will ship, but at buyers expense. I will use USPS.

I'll post pics later, but to see what I'm selling please go to my mod thread (below):

All priced to sell =

OEM R20 tinted LED tail lights - pristine condition - $500 SOLD

OEM Auto light switch with front and rear fog + auto light sensor - $35 SOLD

OEM Mojo mats - red trimed - used but in very good condition - $15 SOLD

4D rear badge tail light - NIB, never installed - cost me $55 so how about $20
(it is this item, in red http://parts.worldtuningfans.com/vw-volkswagen-5d-illuminated-led-car-badge-light-4856-p.asp ) SOLD

OEM Gorilla trunk liner and cargo blocks - local only - $35

Transboard - local only - $35 SOLD

OEM rear view (center) mirror and mount arm (want to try a wrap?) - $10 SOLD

OEM center cupholder w/ rubber inserts (want to try to illuminate it?) - $5

Smoked side markers from parts 4 euro - $10 SOLD

I take Paypal! let me know guys!!!

Last edited:

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
sorry for being super familiar with the auto light switch. Will this let me run with just the DRL's (LED's on mine) and the tail light? I get the auto part.

I'll put dibs on the switch until I figure out if its what im looking for.

Also, do you have pics of that illuminated badge? The website is blocked for me at work.

Last edited:

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
sorry for being super familiar with the auto light switch. Will this let me run with just the DRL's (LED's on mine) and the tail light? I get the auto part.

I'll put dibs on the switch until I figure out if its what im looking for.

Also, do you have pics of that illuminated badge? The website is blocked for me at work.

Dubdriver - I'll need someone else to chime in. I believe you can just run LED DRLs by using Vagcom and you would not need the auto switch. I ran my fogs as DRLs without this switch.

EDIT - I'll take a picture of the 5D rear tail badge when I get home. I never mounted it so I dont have a picture on me or in my mod thread.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Dubdriver - I'll need someone else to chime in. I believe you can just run LED DRLs by using Vagcom and you would not need the auto switch. I ran my fogs as DRLs without this switch.

What im looking for is to run LED headlights and tailights without the actual headlights being on, I also want to code the coming home and leaving home functions, and I believe I need the switch to do so.

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
Interested in the Monster Mats. Will PM.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
what car you moving into?

Intenz888

Ready to race!
Dibs on OEM tails and Auto switch sent PM

Kyle805

Ready to race!
Interested in the trunk liner and blocks if you decide to ship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion