GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SSILVER88's Build Thread

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Working out a deal for Audi Q5 wheels right now. Hoping to be able to make it work.

Pics of Pmanpop's car have really sold me on the wheels

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Working out a deal for Audi Q5 wheels right now. Hoping to be able to make it work.

Sick man. Audi q5 twins lol. About time another golfmk6 joins the crew.
This guy saw my wheels also and was inspired to buy a set for his own car.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion

Sick man. Audi q5 twins lol. About time another golfmk6 joins the crew.
This guy saw my wheels also and was inspired to buy a set for his own car.

Damn I love those wheels so much, very lucky that you seem to have a lead on getting some.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Update on the wheels

I will be meeting the guy next monday or wednesday to pick them up when he gets his new wheels for the Q5.

Can't wait

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Neither can I :)

Do you mind disclosing a rough number on what the wheels are running you? Or if you know what an average price for these wheels used is. I'm just curious what the market for these wheels looks like. I'm about to pick up some of these from a local buddy, just because they're 4lbs a corner lighter than my detroits, and he's got brand new rubber on them.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Do you mind disclosing a rough number on what the wheels are running you? Or if you know what an average price for these wheels used is. I'm just curious what the market for these wheels looks like. I'm about to pick up some of these from a local buddy, just because they're 4lbs a corner lighter than my detroits, and he's got brand new rubber on them.

For those I don't know.

The Q5 wheels I'm getting for $500

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
For those I don't know.

The Q5 wheels I'm getting for $500

Yea I was asking about the Q5 wheels, and dang, thats pretty good (with tires?), do you know the weight and specs of them? And yea I'm getting the charlestons for 50 more with brand new bfgoodwrenches so I figure its a steal.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Yea I was asking about the Q5 wheels, and dang, thats pretty good (with tires?), do you know the weight and specs of them? And yea I'm getting the charlestons for 50 more with brand new bfgoodwrenches so I figure its a steal.

Specs are 18x8 et39
Weight:27.5lbs