GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First time in a 2013 Audi S4

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Not a race, but i guess it's a VS comparison. GTI VS S4

Just drove a friends Girlfriends 2013 S4. What is she doing with an S4 when he drives a Maxima.. IDK, but he picked a good girl! Haha And all i can say is WOW, what a nice freaking car to drive. :wub:

4WD is amazing after driving in my stage 2 GTI. The Power really punches you in 1st and 2nd. However, the top end even though it was very strong considering it's stock, it wasn't what i expected.

After driving around in the S4, I fell in love with it. But does it make my GTI feel any worse? NOPE! It just made me really appreciate my car. GTI FEELS faster... it really does. But is it actually quicker in the real world? Idk, please chime in.

S4 fascinated me. The power is sooooo silky smooth. Such interior. much gears. 7 speed is pretty fantastic. Grip is amazing. I bet a tune on that is incredible.

S4

0-60 mph: 4.7 seconds

1/4 mile: 13.2 seconds @ 106 mph

So comparable to a k04/strong stage2? GTI has more low end torque i think. Anyways, just very impressed by my first Audi experience. It feels like a mans car. It's so solid compared to a 1 series. Those gay things can only be made manly by a Greek God..

Last edited:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
nice! did you test drive the girl too?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Pics of girl

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
GOOD.

GOODER.

And yeah, I've driven one too (the car, but also girls...), OP - they are amazing, no doubt about it.

Lol tell us, what is it like?? Girls that is.

I'll work on the girl pic. But she's ... Puerto Rican .. Am I supposed to say that? Sounds bad.

Bluesy

Ready to race!
I've ridden in the 2013 S4's as well and they're damn nice. I do like the hatchback design better, but the S4 still has plenty of usable cargo space if you want to compare them in those regards. I also love the S4 seats, specifically the ones with the alcantara suede seat inserts.

Oh and yeah, it's pretty quick too. I guess a nice supercharged v6 will do that for ya.

BUT...they're not quite as nice on the wallet as say a Golf R.

I also find it interesting how similar the new interior on the MK7's looks compared to the 2013 S4's. Steering wheel is basically copy and pasted. I guess Volkswagen just recycles all the cool Audi stuff once it's not new and cutting edge anymore haha.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Pics of girl before 11:59 PST tonight and I won't ban you. Just saying
:bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll:
:lol::lol::lol:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
lol OP, clock is ticking, breh.

Golfmk6 is calling for noood pictures.... in the s4.

edit: knowing everyones responses, im talking about THE GIRL.

or am i?

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
My coworker has one and it's a great car. I've always refused his offer to take it for a spin as I can be a bit....impulsive, and I know an s4 wouldn't be nice to my wallet.

However, now that I have something with a comparable amount of power I really can't wait to take it for a spin. The launches in the car are awesome. Makes me want to be a passenger in an alpha 14+ GTR launch.

Avant

Ready to race!
Drop $1800 in the S4 and you get at least 420whp and an 11.5/11.6 car.