GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First time in a 2013 Audi S4

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Drop $1800 in the S4 and you get at least 420whp and an 11.5/11.6 car.

$1800 buys a pretty nice girl or 3 for the night

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Pics of girl before 11:59 PST tonight and I won't ban you. Just saying
Lol! Probably the best way to get banned..
I've ridden in the 2013 S4's as well and they're damn nice. I do like the hatchback design better, but the S4 still has plenty of usable cargo space if you want to compare them in those regards. I also love the S4 seats, specifically the ones with the alcantara suede seat inserts.

Oh and yeah, it's pretty quick too. I guess a nice supercharged v6 will do that for ya.

BUT...they're not quite as nice on the wallet as say a Golf R.

I also find it interesting how similar the new interior on the MK7's looks compared to the 2013 S4's. Steering wheel is basically copy and pasted. I guess Volkswagen just recycles all the cool Audi stuff once it's not new and cutting edge anymore haha.
Lol very true actually. They take audis scrap for their new designs. So yeah if you wanna know what a mk8 GTI will look like just look at the latest Audi.
lol OP, clock is ticking, breh.Looks great!

Golfmk6 is calling for noood pictures.... in the s4.

edit: knowing everyones responses, im talking about THE GIRL.

or am i?

Lol Oh the girl?? Oops... I thought this was my big break!

My coworker has one and it's a great car. I've always refused his offer to take it for a spin as I can be a bit....impulsive, and I know an s4 wouldn't be nice to my wallet.

However, now that I have something with a comparable amount of power I really can't wait to take it for a spin. The launches in the car are awesome. Makes me want to be a passenger in an alpha 14+ GTR launch.
What are you driving now? Seriously though, 4 wheel drive... I'm highly considering trading in on a used golf R and transfer all my mods to that. It's just so fun being able to really launch a car and just hook up.

Lol working on the pic dudes.

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion

This is probably what she looks like... Good enough.

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
What are you driving now? Seriously though, 4 wheel drive... I'm highly considering trading in on a used golf R and transfer all my mods to that. It's just so fun being able to really launch a car and just hook up.

Lol working on the pic dudes.
New mustang GT

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Nothing a few mods can't fix, though.

still trying to decide what route i want to go.

slow build up of intake, tune, headers, mid pipe, axelbacks, intake manifold, etc.

or just set aside a mod fund and go with the "beekcake special" vortech with injectors for less than $5k shipped. just need a tune and probably a clutch.

first thing first is new rubber though, the little 235 all seasons just are not cutting it.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
still trying to decide what route i want to go.

slow build up of intake, tune, headers, mid pipe, axelbacks, intake manifold, etc.

or just set aside a mod fund and go with the "beekcake special" vortech with injectors for less than $5k shipped. just need a tune and probably a clutch.

first thing first is new rubber though, the little 235 all seasons just are not cutting it.

Holy balls, some Michelin PSS's in the correct sizes will change the nature of that car.

Also, save and get the vortech. The drivetrain in the new 5.0's is pretty formidable outside of the clutch. You shouldn't have to sweat any lingering costs outside of tires :lol:

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Holy balls, some Michelin PSS's in the correct sizes will change the nature of that car.

Also, save and get the vortech. The drivetrain in the new 5.0's is pretty formidable outside of the clutch. You shouldn't have to sweat any lingering costs outside of tires :lol:

yeah i'm also torn on the tires, stock wheels are 18x8 so i'm sort of limited to how wide of a tire I can run. normally i just wouldn't care and get a new wheel, but I'm kind of growing to love the stock GT wheels.

Was thinking Nitto NT555 (non-r version). Then if i go outside of that X% of tire size, I'll need a tune. I could play it safe the first year or two and just go with a ford racing power pack (canned tune, axelbacks, drop in filter) for around $700 and as long as a certified dealer does the install my warranty stays in tack.

I'll definitely need a new clutch. This is my first manual car so the clutch is getting beat up a bit more than it normally would.

Either way i'm just over a week in and I'm loving it.