GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

Double's Dub

Ready to race!
I here you man; the rain here in Tucson has kept my GTI locked up in the garage. I've been driving my truck all week :cry:

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
I here you man; the rain here in Tucson has kept my GTI locked up in the garage. I've been driving my truck all week :cry:

Thats what i hate about Tucson. There wasn't a damn cloud in sight until i pulled my car up to the wall. hooked up all the wires and started to feel rain drops...
Oh well they're aimed so now i can properly glue everything down while the car is in the shop

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Hmmmm

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Jared32

Ready to race!
A different shop I hope!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
A different shop I hope!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same dude, same shop. It's his work he needs to fix. Not that his work is bad it was actually clearance issues with my tire that caused it. There's also the possibility of my car going to SEMA so he also wants to go over the entire car now to make sure everything's perfect

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
Same dude, same shop. It's his work he needs to fix. Not that his work is bad it was actually clearance issues with my tire that caused it. There's also the possibility of my car going to SEMA so he also wants to go over the entire car now to make sure everything's perfect

Where is Sema?
Side Note: I didn't get any more good morning text pics from you?! LOL