GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Ive been MIA for a while now but ive still got the car and almost nothing has changed this year to it. My dad has had some health complications along with covid and raising two kids that ive had zero time to do anything with the car. I did get back into a old hobby of collecting shoes/clothes and that spilled over into cars though so ive got this in the works. I managed to acquire 4 supreme purple lanyards and got them so i could do the Rennline GT door pull mod. They might be a little short so we shall see how it goes. I also picked up some super expensive WeAreLikewise lug nuts :)
A49C4D77-9F8E-40B1-B37F-90781C3D8B0A.jpeg
F516286C-0511-478E-8292-4FBC22438373.jpeg

Phur

Autocross Champion

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
5710F62D-4CBB-4383-A8EC-CBC5211E8AE2.jpeg
First camber part is in. These should allow me to achieve -9 camber up front but I'll need more parts to do that so VC axle spacers, extended tie rods, Verkline semi custom LCAs and a tubular subframe is on order. Luckily the rear is a bit easier to tackle so VC camber/toe arms will be ordered along with a subframe deadset kit.

For those wondering about my recent Instagram post don't worry she's not sold. The car will disappear from most of the internet other than my occasional post on here but I'm planning on a complete tear down and rebuild.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
View attachment 209883First camber part is in. These should allow me to achieve -9 camber up front but I'll need more parts to do that so VC axle spacers, extended tie rods, Verkline semi custom LCAs and a tubular subframe is on order. Luckily the rear is a bit easier to tackle so VC camber/toe arms will be ordered along with a subframe deadset kit.

For those wondering about my recent Instagram post don't worry she's not sold. The car will disappear from most of the internet other than my occasional post on here but I'm planning on a complete tear down and rebuild.

Well I 100% thought you sold it. Long rebuild plans then?