GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Damn man, your build is so impressive, when is the interior going to be done?
Thanks! Things will be calming down for a bit. Once I get and fix up a house then I'll be able to pull the motor and the interior out!

Amazing transformation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Dirty as hell but hot DAMN these headlights are sexy

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Ran into a fun issue with my air setup. the relay died again (this is the 3rd one) and theyre super cheap so i wasnt worried. I did need air in the tank though so i jumped it for the time being to get the comp started and still no power.. So i go up front to check the fuse and i find that its toast. the plastic holder is completely melted as well which scared the hell out of me. So i went ahead and got a new relay and fuse/holder and installed it. went to turn the car on and pop.. ignition fuse pops instantly... start troublshooting that and i find a wiring diagram for my AZ comp and i realize the issue. the entire time the AZ relay has been daisy chained off the cheap relay that goes to the ig/power and the AZ is a power hungry SOB. it also needs 4guage minimum for itself and it was sharing power coming from the v2 harness that im guessing is about 10 guage.... I'm ordering 4guage wire/fuse/holder and ill be running it directly to the battery. The only thing being daisy chained now will be the ignition wire. Wish me luck!

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Ran into a fun issue with my air setup. the relay died again (this is the 3rd one) and theyre super cheap so i wasnt worried. I did need air in the tank though so i jumped it for the time being to get the comp started and still no power.. So i go up front to check the fuse and i find that its toast. the plastic holder is completely melted as well which scared the hell out of me. So i went ahead and got a new relay and fuse/holder and installed it. went to turn the car on and pop.. ignition fuse pops instantly... start troublshooting that and i find a wiring diagram for my AZ comp and i realize the issue. the entire time the AZ relay has been daisy chained off the cheap relay that goes to the ig/power and the AZ is a power hungry SOB. it also needs 4guage minimum for itself and it was sharing power coming from the v2 harness that im guessing is about 10 guage.... I'm ordering 4guage wire/fuse/holder and ill be running it directly to the battery. The only thing being daisy chained now will be the ignition wire. Wish me luck!

WOW That is a scary thing glad you found the issue before something catastrophic happened.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
WOW That is a scary thing glad you found the issue before something catastrophic happened.
I'm EXTREMELY lucky it didn't go up in flames. Wired up correctly now it kicks on and the compressor doesn't sound like it's struggling anymore. It also fills the tank a bit quicker now so win win!

Phur

Autocross Champion
That looks sweet! Do you have the wheels fitted yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk