GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Miro 111 pro/cons

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Okay. Thanks. I'm not much of a wheel set up guy. I get lost in all the camber and offset numbering

Sent from my iPhone us

It's nothing you really have to worry about unless you're trying to go on opposite ends of the spectrum (you're either a stretched and bagged, stance bro or an all function track rat).

When you get your drop (either coils or springs), let it settle for 100 or so miles then get an alignment and get the shop to bring you as close to OEM as possible.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
18x8.5 et45 is a great fit for these cars, even with a drop. Just do the fender screw mod for some peace of mind and you'll be fine.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I'm running the same wheels specs, on 225/40/18 (stock) size tires. In relatively low and I've rolled my front fenders and have -2.5 camber in the rear (minimal) all as a precaution. I've never rubbed once.

privman

Ready to race!
18x8.5 et45 is a great fit for these cars, even with a drop. Just do the fender screw mod for some peace of mind and you'll be fine.

Fender screw?

Sent from my iPhone us

gliitch

Ready to race!
Fender screw?

Sent from my iPhone us

at the top of the inner fender there is a screw that holds the fender liner into the fender. it sticks out so when you lower your car the wheels generally rub on it. if you remove the screw, you can tuck the liner up above the lip and bend the tab for the screw up so it doesnt rub anymore.

jdmdaddy

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking to get a set of black miro 111 18x8.5 +45. I just wanted to know the pros/cons of them. They look pretty good. I've searched and only found one thread on them. I bumped it.

Sent from my iPhone us

I'm in the exact same boat as you are. I love the look. From what I've read (and I research like crazy!), these will fit nicely. Even with 225/40-18's. I'm picking up a silver set from a local guy tomorrow. Then comes the fun of figuring out which tires I want :D

TakmaN

Ready to race!
18x8.5 +45 seems like the ideal nice setup with a drop. Not crazy aggressive, pretty flush.

I'm going 18x8 +45 for peace of mind and no rubbing. If this was a year ago or two, I'd definitely go for the 8.5" width though.

privman

Ready to race!
I'm in the exact same boat as you are. I love the look. From what I've read (and I research like crazy!), these will fit nicely. Even with 225/40-18's. I'm picking up a silver set from a local guy tomorrow. Then comes the fun of figuring out which tires I want :D

You're going to go 225/40?

Sent from my iPhone us

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
225/40/18 are perfect for the 8.5 wheel, with even a very slight stretch.

Again, it all depends on your suspension. But even still, you will be fine if you do the fender screw mod.

privman

Ready to race!
Let me see pics once tires are on. I ordered my wheels. Just need to get a tire

Sent from my iPhone us

DgilesRN

Okay thanks guys. ECS has them for 900$ shipped

Sent from my iPhone us

No! Go to www.nlmotoring.com they have a special on miro's ---buy 3 get 1 free... Get the set for $675. I did that and got them installed Thursday with a set of Michelin PSS. I couldn't be happier. Kind of dark but you get the idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk