GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Miro 111 pro/cons

privman

Ready to race!
I'm looking to get a set of black miro 111 18x8.5 +45. I just wanted to know the pros/cons of them. They look pretty good. I've searched and only found one thread on them. I bumped it.

Sent from my iPhone us

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
I mean, wheels are wheels. They're mostly for looks, so it's up to you to envision how they would look on your car.

Their weight is similar to OEM. I have them, check my build thread for pictures if you want to get a gist.

Mine are for sale, btw. But not black. My thinking was if I wanted black, I would just plasti-dip them.

privman

Ready to race!
Yeah, I plasidipped my oem ones. I don't want to do it again. They've been red. They've been black. They've been white for a day. Lol I just want black now.

Sent from my iPhone us

corydd

Go Kart Champion
The Miro 111's look good but I believe they're heavier than stock wheels. IIRC they're over 30 lbs.

Bouse

Ready to race!
I had them last year, they looked pretty good but I wanted to get wheels with a lip so I sold them lol

privman

Ready to race!
Okay thanks guys. ECS has them for 900$ shipped

Sent from my iPhone us

privman

Ready to race!
I had them last year, they looked pretty good but I wanted to get wheels with a lip so I sold them lol

Were you on stock suspension

Sent from my iPhone us

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
18x8.5+45 isn't a bad set up. It'll widen your track and allow you to stuff wider tires under the fenders. Win-win.

privman

Ready to race!
18x8.5+45 isn't a bad set up. It'll widen your track and allow you to stuff wider tires under the fenders. Win-win.

When I get coils/springs will I have tons of camber? I just want wheel gap gone.

Sent from my iPhone us

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
When I get coils/springs will I have tons of camber? I just want wheel gap gone.

Sent from my iPhone us

Depends on what direction you choose and how your alignment is specced.

Since springs are a linear drop and you're not messing with the shocks/struts, you may end up with more than ideal negative camber. It really depends on which spring you end up with.

privman

Ready to race!
Okay. Thanks. I'm not much of a wheel set up guy. I get lost in all the camber and offset numbering

Sent from my iPhone us