GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hi... I'm new

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
It's set around 2500 right now. I'm always at my tuner shop getting things adjusted but I think that's the last setting we used. Right after I had the TCU done, I took it to the track and had issues with the launch. So I took it back and there was an update for the program. Since that was done, the car has been a beast. I'm thinking I need to adjust the coilovers though. And probably get stickier tires. It almost feels like it's not heavy enough in the front end to keep it on the ground. Like it "pops" up... I know it's coils back so I may need to adjust the dampening on the back... may be too soft? And yeah, different tires.

I'm started looking at K04 upgrades last night....

Stiffen up the rears, get better tires, get an Anti Lift Kit, and an HPA 75A mount. With that and launching around 2.5k (with good throttle modulation) you should be able to drop those times by almost a full second. Stage 2 GTIs (especially DSG) can run in the mid 13's. Hell one of the members here broke into the 12 second range with the stock IHI K03.

Once you start looking at K04's it just means you're halfway to saying yes to the upgrade. Trust me. Lol.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Would get tires before K04, doe, lol

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
Stiffen up the rears, get better tires, get an Anti Lift Kit, and an HPA 75A mount. With that and launching around 2.5k (with good throttle modulation) you should be able to drop those times by almost a full second, if not more. Stage 2 GTIs (especially DSG) can run in the mid 13's. Hell one of the members here broke into the 12 second range with the stock IHI K03.

Once you start looking at K04's it just means you're halfway to saying yes to the upgrade. Trust me. Lol.

I'm not halfway... I'm all the way... I just need to figure out which one I'm gonna invest in... I was all the way in on the K04 upgrade when I started my modding endeavor. I am the epitome of "go hard or go home"... I just have so many other things going on with so many other projects.

My boyfriend and I are rebuilding a tranny for a '01 BMW 540i right now. We just revamped a Volvo S60 R. And we are starting a turbo upgrade on his 335i soon.... My lil ol car is like the red headed stepchild that gets attention when there is nothing more important going on.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I'm not halfway... I'm all the way... I just need to figure out which one I'm gonna invest in... I was all the way in on the K04 upgrade when I started my modding endeavor. I am the epitome of "go hard or go home"... I just have so many other things going on with so many other projects.

My boyfriend and I are rebuilding a tranny for a '01 BMW 540i right now. We just revamped a Volvo S60 R. And we are starting a turbo upgrade on his 335i soon.... My lil ol car is like the red headed stepchild that gets attention when there is nothing more important going on.

Sounds good, you guys got some sweet projects going on.

That 335i must be one hell of a beast.

Sent from deez balls

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
Stiffen up the rears, get better tires, get an Anti Lift Kit, and an HPA 75A mount.

I already changed out all the OEM mounts with BSH ... engine, tranny, dogbone... all done. I hated it at first. I felt like my car was rattling and the vibrations were soooooo loud! Then I took it out for a drive and really DROVE it... immediately fell in love with the change.

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
Sounds good, you guys got some sweet projects going on.

That 335i must be one hell of a beast.

Sent from deez balls

That 335 is pushing about 600 to the wheels right now. We are looking at swapping the little twin turbos for a big single one. Been waiting since December for the build to come in from some fab shop but the guy is ducking us. $5k already paid and he's being real shady. So we are about to file a claim with the credit card and go with another shop. So that's on hold. The 540 is a beast in it's own rite. Has a monster V8 and it purrs like a kitten til you get on the gas a bit... smooth as butter!

yeah... i'm not your typical girl... hahahaha :23:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
welcome :)

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
That 335 is pushing about 600 to the wheels right now. We are looking at swapping the little twin turbos for a big single one. Been waiting since December for the build to come in from some fab shop but the guy is ducking us. $5k already paid and he's being real shady. So we are about to file a claim with the credit card and go with another shop. So that's on hold. The 540 is a beast in it's own rite. Has a monster V8 and it purrs like a kitten til you get on the gas a bit... smooth as butter!

yeah... i'm not your typical girl... hahahaha :23:
:drool: that 335 doe.

Sucks that the dude is being shady after a $5k investment.
in for pics of the 335
this

Needz moar pics

Sent from deez balls

TheSpoiledBrat

Passed Driver's Ed
I'll have to dig up some pics of the cars...