Go Kart Champion
:lol::happyanim::lol:

that shit was hilarious!! i almost spit coffee on my computer:thumbup:

I MADE THE NEW GIRL LAUGH!

MAYBE SHE'LL LIKE ME NOW!

DO YOU THINK SHE LIKES ME? HUH? DO YOU?

damn.

You just got even more interesting! :D

Darlin, you may know cars but perhaps you don't know men..

i feel an overwhelming sense of confusion taking hold of me as i ponder this statement ....
:rolleyes:

please elaborate

Ok...probably leaving us both open to ridicule and scorn here but here goes...what the hell its only the internet...

Most red blooded, hetero men love the idea of girl-on-girl action....especially when at least one of the women is predominately hetero herself....it allows us to "insert" our selves into the picture.....

Thus, you mistaking the "Wat" gal for a guy...(its debatable what gender that famous meme actually is in the first place, but that doesn't matter for the sake of our discussion) Anyway...the idea of you mistaking genders leaves the impression/illusion that gender isn't all that important to you....thus widening the male "fantasy of you" parameters to include other women.....ergo my "even more interesting" comment....

TL/DR (i.e. Too long, didn't read) - We men are pigs...

Oink oink

^This whole exchange was fucking hilarious. Kudos to Irish and Brat.:clap:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Visit the thread they call the OT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is actually solid advice. You seem like a cool chick. Much shenanigans and many lulz are had in OT every day. Stop on by... :)

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
I MADE THE NEW GIRL LAUGH!

MAYBE SHE'LL LIKE ME NOW!

DO YOU THINK SHE LIKES ME? HUH? DO YOU?

damn straight!

FTFY my friend....

^This whole exchange was fucking hilarious. Kudos to Irish and Brat.:clap:

I am not the best friend but I play one here on As the GTI Turns™.....You on the other hand, fine sir, get dat 2.0T motor running...

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^Lulz