GOLFMKV

seanle GTI Journey!

seanle

Ready to race!
installed a GTI badge today
used post it notes to line them up haha

seanle

Ready to race!
Took a trip to Ojai, California this weekend with the gf. took a couple pics while we passed Malibu

seanle

Ready to race!
Your car looks awesome! Wish mine had mods done when I bought it. Are you on your 3rd set of led tail lights?

Thanks! Yea, stlil want to drop the car a little more and maybe new wheels some day. but first.. this needs to be taken care of.. maybe going for ed's led headlights.
and yes on my 3rd set LOL

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
boy thats the cleanest engine bay ive ever seen ever

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
Thanks! Yea, stlil want to drop the car a little more and maybe new wheels some day. but first.. this needs to be taken care of.. maybe going for ed's led headlights.
and yes on my 3rd set LOL

How did this happen? I had an OEM Xenon headlight flood like that. It happened at the seal between the lens and housing. The caps on the rear of the light were on tight and leak-proofed.

seanle

Ready to race!
How did this happen? I had an OEM Xenon headlight flood like that. It happened at the seal between the lens and housing. The caps on the rear of the light were on tight and leak-proofed.

I'm not sure really, but I do wash my car almost every week with a pressure washer. Might have gone a little too ham on the headlights lol.

seanle

Ready to race!
Finally got some OEM Bi-Xenon headlights installed! yayy

will also be picking up a brand new set of these rotiforms on monday :3

lol and a quick video of my friend driving my car

seanle

Ready to race!
Friend helped me drop the car a bit more. Waiting to see if the fronts settle in. If it doesn't go any lower, I'll go back and work on it a bit more! But so far I'm loving the look of the Rotiforms. And for some odd reason I feel the ride quality got much better. Weird lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2lazy4agoodname

Ready to race!
Love the wheels! Any more pics of them?