GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New for 2016 - Brighter Rear Amber Turn Signals in production

xtant3150

Ready to race!
I also took a couple of pictures showing the old ones vs the new ones, but they didn't turn out too well... sorry about that. In any case:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
ok, got my set today and shot a quick video of their old style leds vs their new ones. I must say, I'm impressed. First video is old vs new (new one on driver's side), and second is in the daylight with both in place...

Although I thought they said they would include a 20% off coupon for us having to wait so long... I only got a 15%... ;)

Hi, thanks for the video - looks great - the 20% code was offered to you when you made the 7440 purchase and many took advantage of it - it was to ship together with the 7440, was there any reaosn why you didn't take advantage of the 20% coupon? A 15% coupon was sent to all GB participants in the mail. You can email Support@deAutoLED.com for help.

Received shipping notice today. Excited

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ditto can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Some people got their product already - customer photo - this color was needed to get it brighter - fill more of the housing and see it in direct sun light:

We really feel these are the brightest available 7440 rear turns for the GTI on the market due to the size and LED chip used these are the only ones that will actually fit in the small housing of the GTI tails.

Thank you for everyone who participated, this is the last day to get it at the intro price of $39.99 - you can email Support@deAutoLED.com

Thank you

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Got mine! Thanks! Too sick today to try to install, but I'll be doing that soon.

xtant3150

Ready to race!
was there any reaosn why you didn't take advantage of the 20% coupon?

lol... because my wife says I've spent enough money with you guys!! :lol: Save for the depo tails and puddle leds, all the others in my GTI are DA! :)

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Any news on the front turn signals? BTW the H15 HighBeam HIDs are doing well! Only negative is that they take a couple minutes to get to full strength.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
lol... because my wife says I've spent enough money with you guys!! :lol: Save for the depo tails and puddle leds, all the others in my GTI are DA! :)

:) Well, you can still contact Support@deAutoLED.com and they can help you out.

Thank you

Any news on the front turn signals? BTW the H15 HighBeam HIDs are doing well! Only negative is that they take a couple minutes to get to full strength.

Yes, that is normal with any HID bulb on the market, there is a warm-up time.

Thanks for the updates everyone.

:thumbsup:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
it spin freely. It shouldn't affect performance tho.

That should not happen, do you mean the projector on the front of the LED? that could have came loose during shipment but once installed it should not move or cause any issues.

Let us know if you have any issues, we can help you out.

Thank you

clownish

just clowning around
Do you think I can use these bulbs in a mk5 r32 w/ stock Valeo tail lights?

Mine came in very quickly! Trying to decide if they'll fit in the mk5 because then I'll buy another set. [emoji28]

Was going to post a picture but it had some private info on it.

Last edited:

sticksabuser

Ready to race!

Mine came in very quickly! Trying to decide if they'll fit in the mk5 because then I'll buy another set. [emoji28]

if it takes 7440 bulbs, then that should work. Their size is just about the same as a regular 7440 bulb.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

if it takes 7440 bulbs, then that should work. Their size is just about the same as a regular 7440 bulb.

Yes, sticksabuser is correct, these will work, we have these in many other car models now after seeing this thread we had a lot of people come by with their cars - all models work and look great

If you want to place an order contact Support@deAutoLED.com for help.

Thank you

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
So far so good with these new bulbs in both the Euro replica tails and the Ed's first gen (10 LED) headlights. Very bright even in the GA sun.

Had to bend the tabs in the sockets themselves on the headlights, but they were a little loose with regular bulbs as well. In fact, I think i'll put a little dab of Elmer's glue in the top/middle of the socket to hold the bulbs in there a bit better. Not the fault of the bulbs though - the sockets have always sucked a bit.