GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New for 2016 - Brighter Rear Amber Turn Signals in production

clownish

just clowning around
Yes, sticksabuser is correct, these will work, we have these in many other car models now after seeing this thread we had a lot of people come by with their cars - all models work and look great

If you want to place an order contact Support@deAutoLED.com for help.

Thank you

Did a bit more research. the mk5 tails I have use a 916NA or 921NA amber colored wedge bulb. So they're not the same as these... Seems like the LED equivalent is a 194?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lupin

Ready to race!
That should not happen, do you mean the projector on the front of the LED? that could have came loose during shipment but once installed it should not move or cause any issues.

Let us know if you have any issues, we can help you out.

Thank you

yea the projector on the front of the LED. Installing it doesn't stop the projector lends from moving since nothing touches it. So far I don't think its causing any issue. Just worried for the long term reliability of the led

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
So far so good with these new bulbs in both the Euro replica tails and the Ed's first gen (10 LED) headlights. Very bright even in the GA sun.

Had to bend the tabs in the sockets themselves on the headlights, but they were a little loose with regular bulbs as well. In fact, I think i'll put a little dab of Elmer's glue in the top/middle of the socket to hold the bulbs in there a bit better. Not the fault of the bulbs though - the sockets have always sucked a bit.

Did a bit more research. the mk5 tails I have use a 916NA or 921NA amber colored wedge bulb. So they're not the same as these... Seems like the LED equivalent is a 194?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea the projector on the front of the LED. Installing it doesn't stop the projector lends from moving since nothing touches it. So far I don't think its causing any issue. Just worried for the long term reliability of the led

1- the metal prongs have play in all adapters - so you can bend those together and they normally hold fine.

2-we have 194 amber wedges that are bright and small so they fit into the housing - can you give us more info and contact us so we can get you the bulb, we think you will really like them.

3-we have a lifetime warranty- if you ever have any issues just contact us and we will take care of you.

4-ThatGTI tested the h16 and they came out great, one small issue with polarity only that we are fixing - once his review is up we will start a group buy at a very good price.

Thank you

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
4-ThatGTI tested the h16 and they came out great, one small issue with polarity only that we are fixing - once his review is up we will start a group buy at a very good price.

Thank you

SWEET! Please post here when that happens. Wouldn't want to miss that GB :D

Fastball

Ready to race!
I ordered deAutoKey front and rear LED turn signal lamps and they look great. Install was easy as pie. Only took a couple days from order to arrival. I'm a happy camper.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Yup these are nice and bright

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I ordered deAutoKey front and rear LED turn signal lamps and they look great. Install was easy as pie. Only took a couple days from order to arrival. I'm a happy camper.

Yup these are nice and bright

:thumbsup: thank you - the h16 should be shipping in a few weeks, sorry for the delays while they were being tested but they are worth it, they seem to be brighter vs many / all on the market, we are going to do some more testing vs other brighter ones on the market for the 7440, but the h16 currently are brighter vs the all others tested.

We will post results here for the 7440.

Thank you

HetfieldInc

Ready to race!
I also took a couple of pictures showing the old ones vs the new ones, but they didn't turn out too well... sorry about that. In any case:

Which is the old bulb and which is the new? I'm guessing the ones on the right are the new ones?

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Which is the old bulb and which is the new? I'm guessing the ones on the right are the new ones?
Yes

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

HetfieldInc

Ready to race!
Got mine put in the front and back. Love them so far. The back went in easy, had some issues with one of the front which I can't get working but the other 3 all look great. I just wish I could get my fronts to twist lock, I may mess with them a little more this weekend

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Here's the comparison of my old LED bulb and the new deautokey LED. Deautokey is on the top for photos, and the left for the video.

https://vimeo.com/164862769

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Viper soft chirp. Was around $20 (vs the $100+ for the OEM one)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk