GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB tuning?!

TwistedTuning

Ready to race!
Here are my three dyno pulls. The guy running the show said that 'component protection' kicked in during the mid to upper 6000's.

From what I could read on the monitor, I saw 250whp and 280 wtq.

1: http://www.datazap.me/u/carniifex/dyno-day-071616?log=0&data=20
2: http://www.datazap.me/u/carniifex/dyno-day-071616?log=1&data=20
3: http://www.datazap.me/u/carniifex/dyno-day-071616?log=2&data=20
Logs look pretty good. Still room for gains and overall improvement of course. But they look good. Nothing alarming there.
Could you remind us what you're running again in terms of Stage 1, 1+, 2, etc.?

Thanks for sharing!
If your asking about which OTS. Just look at the bottom of the log

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

TwistedTuning

Ready to race!
Side note. Good to see you guys using datazap more often now. Makes things far easier for sharing and etc

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Yes thanks for informing me about DataZap, it's a great tool!

Also thanks for looking over the logs. They sent me the v103 file which seems to have fixed me off fuel trims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwistedTuning

Ready to race!
Yes thanks for informing me about DataZap, it's a great tool!

Also thanks for looking over the logs. They sent me the v103 file which seems to have fixed me off fuel trims.

No problem at all. Glad the new update helped ou

OhioMK6

Ready to race!
When will the new V103 come out? Is it available for beta testing?

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
I'm currently running it, not sure when it will be available. You can contact them and I'm sure they would be happy to send it to you.

Natemk6

Passed Driver's Ed
They might be getting ready to release v103 soon because right now only the valet, anti theft, and stage 0 are available on their website

vannoj

They might be getting ready to release v103 soon because right now only the valet, anti theft, and stage 0 are available on their website

I think you're right. Starting to see the 1.03 maps available on their site, at least for my CCTA 115AP. Getting errors trying to add them to my cart, though.

vannoj

Was just able to add to cart and checkout on all the new v 1.03 maps. Going to test 'em out tonight.

Natemk6

Passed Driver's Ed
I just ran a short errand with stage 1+ 93 with ecs intake (no logs taken because there was not a proper place for a 4th gear pull on the way to or near my destination) and my fuel trims were worse than stage 1+ v102. On 102 I would be about at .88 at the lowest but v103 went all the way to .79. With ltft so low I switched over to stage 1 v103 before coming home and fuel trims were much better at about 1.06 but I did get some knock on the v103 stage 1 so I might go back to the stage 1+ v102 until I get an etune.

gonzo511

Ready to race!
Sorry this isn't related to the actual tune but is anyone using the P3 Vidi gauge and Cobb AP together.

My main concern is if an OBD splitter would work and allow me to run both of these simultaneously. I read that there could be some issues if the P3 or AP were trying to request the same info(boost, speed, rpm, etc) so I wouldn't have the AP set up with similar gauges. Just need to know if anyone has had luck doing some form of this.

Haven't received the AP but it's in the mail. Just want to be ready for when it gets here.

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk

vannoj

I just ran a short errand with stage 1+ 93 with ecs intake (no logs taken because there was not a proper place for a 4th gear pull on the way to or near my destination) and my fuel trims were worse than stage 1+ v102. On 102 I would be about at .88 at the lowest but v103 went all the way to .79. With ltft so low I switched over to stage 1 v103 before coming home and fuel trims were much better at about 1.06 but I did get some knock on the v103 stage 1 so I might go back to the stage 1+ v102 until I get an etune.

I'm seeing similar issues. I've got an Injen intake, so I never know quite what to expect with it's non-standard MAF sensor housing. On v1.02 I was running Stage 1+ with LTFTs around 0.93 at the worst and seeing what sounds like pretty typical -3 timing pull.

On the 1.03 files I tried tonight it's significantly worse. Stage 1+ LTFTs were getting down to around 0.83 but I rarely saw any timing getting pulled.

Stage 1 high boost LTFTs were better at 1.10 at the worst, but timing was pulling a lot more. Saw as much as -5.25.

Can't decide which situation is better. I don't really understand the direction Cobb is going with their OTS files right now, but maybe it's just because I don't have their intake?