GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno Day at AU Tuning!

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
What an awesome day!! Big thanks to AU Tuning for having us all and spending the afternoon doing this for us. Also, a very big thanks to Anthony for organizing this event. Just an awesome day with friends!

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Wish I could have made it down there. Heard you're ready to step up the the lightweight darkside. Lmk.

Yeah Chris, I had no idea you had hookups with Volk. Was planning on getting HREs, but everyone knows Rays makes some damn good wheels too and won't be nearly expensive. The G25 would look damn good...

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Yeah Chris, I had no idea you had hookups with Volk. Was planning on getting HREs, but everyone knows Rays makes some damn good wheels too and won't be nearly expensive. The G25 would look damn good...

Uhh even full retail on G25 is way less than what Joe told me you were looking at. G25 for my car 18x8 were 17lbs to give you an idea. I know you are looking at 19".

I'll pm you my number. I only see 19x9.5 in stock right now but there is a container arriving this week.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Uhh even full retail on G25 is way less than what Joe told me you were looking at. G25 for my car 18x8 were 17lbs to give you an idea. I know you are looking at 19".

I'll pm you my number. I only see 19x9.5 in stock right now but there is a container arriving this week.

Damn that's super lightweight. Yup, looking for 19".

Thanks Chris! I actually don't know my wheel width as I wasn't the one who bought them. They're either 8.5 or 9.5. I'm thinking what I have right now is a 19" x 8.5" +35. http://www.88rotors.com/wheels/euro...et-19-x-9-5-33-offset-5x120-hyper-silver.html

Guess I can take a tape measure out and try to measure the width lol

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Waiting for the results still :(
But here's the dyno run of my tractor running on Eurodyne Stage 2 file. A little too loud but at least you know how straight pipes sounds now. Going to install muffler back on asap lol

https://vimeo.com/175143606

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
hey it was nice to "accidentally" see you clowns at AU saturday , and the hang at S50/50 afterward :w00t:

I still need to figure out my SMOG dilemna like, NOW :eek:

c'moooooonnnnnnn dirty smog hookup!

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
hey it was nice to "accidentally" see you clowns at AU saturday , and the hang at S50/50 afterward :w00t:!

Mind my dumb Q, but you were the one sitting next to Paul & Anthony, right? Nice meeting you man! I was the guy with the doggie hehe :)

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Mind my dumb Q, but you were the one sitting next to Paul & Anthony, right? Nice meeting you man! I was the guy with the doggie hehe :)

He was probably the one sitting in the corner smiling yet had no food in front of him and you never saw both hands at the same time.....

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
He was probably the one sitting in the corner smiling yet had no food in front of him and you never saw both hands at the same time.....

That's actually really accurate hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk