GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno Day at AU Tuning!

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
238whp/296wtq

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

Gino

Ready to race!

289/306. Honestly very disappointed. They said on the first run the car had pinged, which I guess means the engine had some knock. After that runs 2 and 3 were fine. Boost leak? Vacuum leak? Bad turbo? I really don't know why I wouldn't be making over 300whp. The GTI in the video has Uni Stage 2+ and made 305/336 at AU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmMkRi29N7E

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I wanna see what the Cobb guys have

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
317/361

So I ended up making 2HP and 13lbft just from the Fluidampr. [emoji106]

Last edited:

MK6 Shizz

Ready to race!
239/315

APR Stage 2 v2.2 high torque file. I think I need to scan for codes, as I lost two hp from last year. It could just be the varying conditions. I'm not sure.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion

251/322

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Damn stage 2 has a good kick to it. That Stage 2 E40 mix tho [emoji102]

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

oatzel

Ready to race!
Thanks everyone for sharing.

For each dyno, there are 2 sets of each numbers. Are those highs and lows for multiple runs?

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
For each dyno, there are 2 sets of each numbers. Are those highs and lows for multiple runs?

Correct, so they just show us the two highest runs. This is helpful because you could have two runs where on is higher in horsepower and the other in torque.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion

240/262 on Unitronic Stage 2

Pretty disappointed in my torque, but the following day I had CEL come on and throw code P2015. Will be getting intake manifold and injectors replaced. Also a carbon cleaning while they're already in there. I shall be dunking the car again since that chart makes me so sad [emoji22][emoji174]

INV2LAW

Passed Driver's Ed

United motorsports fully loaded 91 octane, 25 psi, 42 DD catted and resonated TBE, autotech hpfp, neuspeed FMIC, Inlet and outlet neuspeed charged pipes.

Last edited:

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
What software you running ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GIAC Stage 2 Clutchbuster file with the e40 race option.

Sent from my iPhone SexS using Tapatalk