GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

boycott watercooledind

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostk

Ready to race!
if u support this company ur a pos...not going to post the image as it can get me banned but u can go find it for urself...owner is getting a taste of his own medicine for being a filthy racist...would like to see ppl here defend him...overpriced shitty wheels...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Nothing wrong with a little intolerance.

lostk

Ready to race!
Let me understand this, what are you talking about???

owner of shitty wheels company sends racist ig dm's to his employee...thought he was banging his gf...tells him to go "pick cotton" when "hes done with him"...its on rawstory with the offending image if u want to see it...not gonna post it here

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Right? Because fuck the innocent employee's who had nothing to do with it. The dude is a douche, no doubt, but I feel awful for the employee's who had no part of this and now have their livelyhoods at stake.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
LostK at it again with them boycotts.

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
why does everything in life have to be involved with politics to some degree? I come to goflmk6 for the information and the friendly community. if you want to seek out drama then go find it and talk about it with people where its relevant. i don't come to mk6.com to see this shit. keep it on reddit or ig/fb.

Status
Not open for further replies.