GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
It's been few days, so far love it. Trans doesn't feel like shit when it's cold. Shifts are nice and firm. Laying down the power seems more direct. Where as before felt like running with your shoes untied. Can't wait to get the rest of the mounts to tighten it up a bit more.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Awesome man, been really reliable and hella fun.

Was going to head to a Cars and Coffee today but I didn't wake up early enough :(

Very nice!

Test drive? Likey?
Very awesome!!! Do they do it weekly or monthly always a bummer to miss out but sleep is good.
It's been few days, so far love it. Trans doesn't feel like shit when it's cold. Shifts are nice and firm. Laying down the power seems more direct. Where as before felt like running with your shoes untied. Can't wait to get the rest of the mounts to tighten it up a bit more.
Nice. Interested on the cold dsg improvement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

What is your setup again? In4notshittycoldshifts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Very awesome!!! Do they do it weekly or monthly always a bummer to miss out but sleep is good.

Nice. Interested on the cold dsg improvement.

Yeah it's once a month so I'll try again next month lol`

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh dang, thought he said he had a cold from cranking it :iono:

champyg

Passed Driver's Ed
Woke up at 3 this morning just in time to see/hear lightning strike the transformer for my neighborhood. Reported with ComEd and went back to sleep. We had power again when I woke up at 7. NOTBAD

This is my first place supplied by a well and I had never thought about the fact that no power = no water until this morning.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Woke up at 3 this morning just in time to see/hear lightning strike the transformer for my neighborhood. Reported with ComEd and went back to sleep. We had power again when I woke up at 7. NOTBAD

This is my first place supplied by a well and I had never thought about the fact that no power = no water until this morning.

oh wow yeah.

that storm was brutal.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Gave my car it's first real washing of the year. It's good to have it clean again.
oh wow yeah
Nice how is the vette treating you?
this
Nvh test passed with the wife. Apr peendulum and 034 insert.
not bad
Morning. I've had a cold since last thurs and I'm starting to get cranky about it.
sorry dude, drink water
oh dang, thought he said he had a cold from cranking it :iono:
this
what up boosted
not much you bra?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Thread title is the truth

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Real life footage of the NVH in jays car

Status