GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I prefer the JJ because I can be in and out in about 30 seconds. The JM by me has a shitty ass parking lot and there is always a line inside. I think the Quality is better than JJ but I am also a lazy fuck so efficiency plays a role too.

JJ hardly put any meat on their sandwiches , at least the one by me anyways. they say its supposed to be 1/4 pound but the literally put 2 slices of meat on , and if its a sandwich that comes with bacon, then your getting 1 slice of meat. Fuck JJs

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
So hungry. Getting out and getting a fuse for my sub, since I touched the positive and negative again by accident. Fazoli's for lunch today. What's everyone up to for the weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good Italian joint

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I prefer to eat subs when im toasted .
^
10141 W Flagler St D110, Miami, FL 33174

nearest jersey mikes, club sub with bacon and order it mikes way. i gotchu fam

JJ hardly put any meat on their sandwiches , at least the one by me anyways. they say its supposed to be 1/4 pound but the literally put 2 slices of meat on , and if its a sandwich that comes with bacon, then your getting 1 slice of meat. Fuck JJs

Agreed on everything you said^

I like their bread though tbh, other than that its just alright.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
So hungry. Getting out and getting a fuse for my sub, since I touched the positive and negative again by accident. Fazoli's for lunch today. What's everyone up to for the weekend?

Fazoli's... haven't heard that name in a while. They dried up down here in IL... gotta go up into WI for one now.

Fast food but Italian. Really not bad.

This weekend is Sebring. Was half on the fence about going down but think I'm gonna park it in front of the TV instead and watch the livestream.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Got job offer from old employer to come back. Been negotiating. First offer was a lowball (well, parity with current place but their bonuses never pay, and current place has been pretty close to 100% each time.) Second offer bumped up the base, but cut the bonus. Better, it alleviates some risk that I'll lose money in the bonus.... but still, kinda "meh" on the offer.

Role itself would be WAY better than what I do now tho.

Have interview scheduled for next week for another place... similar "meh" role to what I do today (even more client-facing, which I'm not a fan of) but a 20% bump in base + nice bonus...

Inclined to take the old gig... some close friends say I should turn it down and hold out for a better company....

I need a drink.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Worked their for 2 years in high school lol

Sounds like a good Italian joint

It sounds good and that's where it stops.

Fazoli's... haven't heard that name in a while. They dried up down here in IL... gotta go up into WI for one now.

Fast food but Italian. Really not bad.

This weekend is Sebring. Was half on the fence about going down but think I'm gonna park it in front of the TV instead and watch the livestream.

Fazolis used to be really good but in 2013-14 they tried to overhaul everything but really just cheapened out and made everything suck

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Got job offer from old employer to come back. Been negotiating. First offer was a lowball (well, parity with current place but their bonuses never pay, and current place has been pretty close to 100% each time.) Second offer bumped up the base, but cut the bonus. Better, it alleviates some risk that I'll lose money in the bonus.... but still, kinda "meh" on the offer.

Role itself would be WAY better than what I do now tho.

Have interview scheduled for next week for another place... similar "meh" role to what I do today (even more client-facing, which I'm not a fan of) but a 20% bump in base + nice bonus...

Inclined to take the old gig... some close friends say I should turn it down and hold out for a better company....

I need a drink.

Why go to the old place that left in the first place? do you have guarantee of 5 year commitment? What if they are hiring you short term to get out of a bind and then let you go for someone cheaper when they get a chance?

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion

The small subs have no meat. You gotta get the bigger ones.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Why go to the old place that left in the first place? do you have guarantee of 5 year commitment? What if they are hiring you short term to get out of a bind and then let you go for someone cheaper when they get a chance?

5 years is a long time in this industry. I was there for 5 years last time around and it was "shocking" to most recruiters. The average is 18-24 months before hopping.

Going back, but into a more senior position. Know all the players, know where the skeletons are, and trust the senior leadership of the company (unlike where I'm at now.) Also know how to "play the game" there. Also pretty well know I'll be able to walk in on day one and kill it.

There are consulting gigs out there that pay better (including one I'm in the middle of interviews for), but overall are a snoozefest as far as my interest level goes.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Worked their for 2 years in high school lol

It sounds good and that's where it stops.

Fazolis used to be really good but in 2013-14 they tried to overhaul everything but really just cheapened out and made everything suck

Bruh there****

It's good, when the breadsticks actually have a ton of butter in them lol.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Bruh there****

It's good, when the breadsticks actually have a ton of butter in them lol.

lol I just woke up when I sent that, damn. Nothing irks me more than the wrong usage of there/their/they're too...

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
5 years is a long time in this industry. I was there for 5 years last time around and it was "shocking" to most recruiters. The average is 18-24 months before hopping.

Going back, but into a more senior position. Know all the players, know where the skeletons are, and trust the senior leadership of the company (unlike where I'm at now.) Also know how to "play the game" there. Also pretty well know I'll be able to walk in on day one and kill it.

There are consulting gigs out there that pay better (including one I'm in the middle of interviews for), but overall are a snoozefest as far as my interest level goes.

If you're not moving around you're being underpaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.