GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
Well, no... you CAN... it'll just be more like an amusement park ride than anything else.

Get in car.
Press gas.
Steer vaguely in the direction of the corners.
Press brake pedal when done.
Get out and brag about how fast you are.

#GTRStatus

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Getting there.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Depends on how often you drive it.

Ive only put 1800 miles on car in 6 months. :sm3:

sounds brutal. no resonator? resonator deletes are a whole new animal..thats when you get pops and gurgling etc

agreed^, it could be louder yeah. you switch to the track pipe yet ?

You think your exhaust is the loudest? You have a cat.... wanna hear a catless car with just a resonator? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
You think your exhaust is the loudest? You have a cat.... wanna hear a catless car with just a resonator? Lol

he said it was the stinkiest not the loudest :laugh: yours is probably stinkier too lol

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

i have a 200 cell cat. which is basically nothing ...

i too only have just 1 resonator bro :thumbsup:

#teamloud...

if you arent dsg i can guarantee mine is louder

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
he said it was the stinkiest not the loudest :laugh: yours is probably stinkier too lol

Wow. I have brain cells and can ready really well lol. It does stink if you're behind it TBH. I'm so used to it now in the car I don't notice it.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
i have a 200 cell cat. which is basically nothing ...

i too only have just 1 resonator bro :thumbsup:

#teamloud...

if you arent dsg i can guarantee mine is louder

Am #DSGHEY Jay can confirm it's loud AF when I slowly drove away after DSGHEY service.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Am #DSGHEY Jay can confirm it's loud AF when I slowly drove away after DSGHEY service.

yep, the initial start up and farts are obnoxious...i will say though if you delete your resonator like bart did, youre on a whole different level of obnoxiousness lol.

edited my post: (reason) to not trigger mod

Last edited:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
yep, the initial start up and farts are obnoxious...i will say though if you delete your resonator like bart did, youre on a whole different level of obnoxiousness lol.

Absolutely. No plans for that lol! Sounds like a shotgun going off already, and when I remote start it from my apartment I can hear it from my parking spot... lol. With the turbo muffler delete it did get louder, and have more burbles and pops in every gear that I didn't have before

Status
Not open for further replies.