GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
What a birch. Saw the video after the crash, no way anyone could of tried to save her. Fire was so intense.

Dude's FB has a quote that goes something like "you only live once. well, maybe twice". He lived by it.

^ Gayer than owning a DSG.

Dat PTAK, when it hits... HITS HARD.

Sad sorry for sure. Prayers out to everyone involved. Damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Gtr driver hung himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link?

Drove the women to Ohio over the weekend to see a concert. Got to try the truck out on some open road without a trailer. Just under 6 hours and 415 miles straight to get there. Truck averaged 22.7 mpg. Thought that was pretty good since I was booking it there. I would like to see how it does with some real diesel instead of the crap bio diesels available at the pumps around here. I also hear pulling the emission crap will yield another 2-3 mpg :eek:. Not bad for an 8K lb brick.

That's really impressive for a modern cow pee injection truck. I pulled 24mpg in my old DuraMax but that was a 2004.5 w/tuner.

Man I love track days. Saw Ptak yesterday at autobahn. Exchanged handshakes and some chat. 10/10 would shake hands with again.

About that... I've got this funky rash on my hand... will PM....

;) Good to see you too. Bummer about the car problems.

My student had a Noble M400.

First 2 sessions I came away thinking, "Wow great balance, not too much power, easy to drive.... I thought people said these things were stupid fast..."

Then the student said, "I've only been using 1/2 throttle." I didn't really believe him. Then one session got black-flagged, so we returned to hot pit lane. When we were let back out he went WOT in 1st/2nd. Holy crap. I couldn't hold my head off the headrest.

By the end of the day he was using the power more and more... yeah... those things are crazy lol with the power. Google'd it... 425hp, 2300lbs. LOL.

End of the day we had a nice pirouette going through T1. No harm no foul. One of the best students I've ever had... took direction well and was really cooking by the end of the day. Ran some 2:45's in novice group, and there was a LOT left in the car.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Man I love track days. Saw Ptak yesterday at autobahn. Exchanged handshakes and some chat. 10/10 would shake hands with again.

I can too concur with this

Speaking of gtr's. Why would anyone buy one of those? So many nannies

Some people love playstation powered cars

Link?

That's really impressive for a modern cow pee injection truck. I pulled 24mpg in my old DuraMax but that was a 2004.5 w/tuner.

First 2 sessions I came away thinking, "Wow great balance, not too much power, easy to drive.... I thought people said these things were stupid fast..."

Then the student said, "I've only been using 1/2 throttle." I didn't really believe him. Then one session got black-flagged, so we returned to hot pit lane. When we were let back out he went WOT in 1st/2nd. Holy crap. I couldn't hold my head off the headrest.

By the end of the day he was using the power more and more... yeah... those things are crazy lol with the power. Google'd it... 425hp, 2300lbs. LOL.

End of the day we had a nice pirouette going through T1. No harm no foul. One of the best students I've ever had... took direction well and was really cooking by the end of the day. Ran some 2:45's in novice group, and there was a LOT left in the car.

Teach me to go faster master. I saw a noble about a month ago at my local ace hardware. From a distance I thought, boy that MR2 has a nice body kit. Upon closer inspection I was surprised to see a noble.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Link?

hot damn. I usually run 2:53 or so pretty consistent. Yesterday with no power was doing 3:05 :(

2:45 for a noob is pretty damn awesome

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
hot damn. I usually run 2:53 or so pretty consistent. Yesterday with no power was doing 3:05 :(

2:45 for a noob is pretty damn awesome

53's are pretty healthy too! Nice!

#in4video

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Dang, I wanna put my Vette on the track. I got a set of stock wheels for a killer price, w/tires. Probably going to get a dedicated set of track tires to put on the stock wheels.

Been watching videos all day of Road America, Homestead SpeedWay, Nurburgring, Watkins Glen, etc.... The itch is real.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Got flashed back to stock today, been thinking of getting Uni's Stage 1 DSG tune, when I go back to get flashed back to Stage 2.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Got flashed back to stock today, been thinking of getting Uni's Stage 1 DSG tune, when I go back to get flashed back to Stage 2.
Do it. You should pick up a uni connect so you can flash at home man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

Mods are always a GO.

YEET.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Why did you get flashed back to stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.