Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
ill go with it

Needs NSFW tag.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Scenario:

Guy#1 has been inviting Guy#2 to hang and get some nice dinner for months, Guy#2 always declines because it's too far.

Guy #2 asks for recommendations on good eats places in vicinity of Guy#1

Guy #2 makes arrangements to go to said places on his own.

Is Guy#2 an asshole or naw? Asking for a friend.

Take him to Chick-Fil-A :laugh:

Jaber

Modero
I have Uverse now for TV, looks like with my package I get Fox Sports 2 now :D Sometimes they would only stream some stuff on FS1 and continue on FS2. With Comcast, I only had FS1.

Jaber

Modero

Yeah, it's the sniz. I got lucky, ATT sent a crew to bury the line 3-4 days after the install. The following day, construction crew came and started to dump soil around the property. I was getting nervous ATT would take their time and the line would get damaged from construction.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Scenario:

Guy#1 has been inviting Guy#2 to hang and get some nice dinner for months, Guy#2 always declines because it's too far.

Guy #2 asks for recommendations on good eats places in vicinity of Guy#1

Guy #2 makes arrangements to go to said places on his own.

Is Guy#2 an asshole or naw? Asking for a friend.

Sounds like one of those city dweller snobs who won't go west of the 94 Merge.

You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Yeah, it's the sniz. I got lucky, ATT sent a crew to bury the line 3-4 days after the install. The following day, construction crew came and started to dump soil around the property. I was getting nervous ATT would take their time and the line would get damaged from construction.

Wow so actual fiber connection?

I had Uverse for a while. It wasn't fiber tho. Worked fine, I miss having FS2, but the internet was slow.

Hate(d) Comcast but Comcast sales dude was going door-to-door offering custom packages and hooked me up with a 180gb interweb speed.... all in my bill with Comcast is the same price as my Uverse bill was but it's got faster internet.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I know right, I thought they used the last of salt at my work parking lot but apparently they ordered more :(

LOL they used a year's worth of salt in my neighborhood. My street was CRUNCHY this morning.

I know the wife was hinting at taking her car out this weekend....

With all that salt everywhere and no rain in the forecast: not gonna happen.

Jaber

Modero
Wow so actual fiber connection?

Yeah, I was praying to the gods ATT wouldn't send a dumbass to install it. Since it involved drilling into the house, mounting the box outside and then the ONT in the basement. Then the ATT tech ran a CAT5e from the ONT to the modem upstairs. I have had terrible experience with Comcast techs, majority of the time I already knew what the problem was, they just needed to fix it, so I didn't have to pay for it :lol:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
90 download, 22 upload at work currently.

at home i think i pay for 24 download. (i never see that high)

plugged in its fast, the wifi speed is way slower. cant figure out, dont want to call some att teach to come help me. cable is cat5 or wahtever, router isnt that old. tried messing with channels. who knows im a noob with that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.