GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
90 download, 22 upload at work currently.

at home i think i pay for 24 download. (i never see that high)

plugged in its fast, the wifi speed is way slower. cant figure out, dont want to call some att teach to come help me. cable is cat5 or wahtever, router isnt that old. tried messing with channels. who knows im a noob with that stuff.

Jaber Consulting Services LLC is right up the street from you. Heard they accept chipotle vouchers for payment

Jaber

Modero
90 download, 22 upload at work currently.

at home i think i pay for 24 download. (i never see that high)

plugged in its fast, the wifi speed is way slower. cant figure out, dont want to call some att teach to come help me. cable is cat5 or wahtever, router isnt that old. tried messing with channels. who knows im a noob with that stuff.

Jaber Consulting Services LLC is right up the street from you. Heard they accept chipotle vouchers for payment

#JayRight.

You need to move from 2.4Ghz to 5Ghz. Since you live in TH, you probably have a million things operating in the 2.4 band. Only downside to 5Ghz, it doesn't penetrate and have the distance of 2.4.

Jaber

Modero
And as I learned the hard way, don't buy cheap CAT5e cable :lol:

More so the stuff from HomeDepot that they have on the rollers.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I have Uverse now for TV, looks like with my package I get Fox Sports 2 now :D Sometimes they would only stream some stuff on FS1 and continue on FS2. With Comcast, I only had FS1.

#JayRight.

You need to move from 2.4Ghz to 5Ghz. Since you live in TH, you probably have a million things operating in the 2.4 band. Only downside to 5Ghz, it doesn't penetrate and have the distance of 2.4.

PM me with what i need to do to do this. :iono:

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Macianos off of 20 aint too bad tbh, right there by country doenutz

Speaking of good local food.... you know what shocked the hell out of me?

The restaurant attached to the bowling alley in Marengo.

*Really* good food. Wife and I have been there a few times on Friday nights to watch Jim & Justin play, and dude the food is excellent.

Highly recommended.

For teh Jabern00b, Marengo (and this place) is on 20, west of you, ~10 minutes or so.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

*Really* good food. Wife and I have been there a few times on Friday nights to watch Jim & Justin play, and dude the food is excellent.

Highly recommended.

For teh Jabern00b, Marengo (and this place) is on 20, west of you, ~10 minutes or so.

When bowling alley food becomes a highlight it's time to move to the city :iono:

Jaber

Modero

Highly recommended.

Oh wow yeah. We'll have to check it out.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
O wow yeah, 100mb down at my place. I need to upgrade my router to get more than 31mb down over wifi. Took a sick day today, last night was a terrible night #puke. Tomorrow afternoon I travel to chicagoland in search of sportwagens.

Status
Not open for further replies.