GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing Cool New Eonon Android 6.0 Volkswagen Navigation GA7153 for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Hi mr wrong, yes you can totally use Google maps on our head unit, quite convenient!

And welcome to join the group buy if you like, thanks! ;)

Awesome.. Thanks..

One more thing, does this unit have a separate trigger wire for powering the unit on and off? I want to be able to keep the unit on until the key is removed from the ignition..

Thanks again..

VDubGTI12

Passed Driver's Ed
I would like to join the group buy but I placed my order yesterday. Can I get the same pricing please.

'12 GTI Autobahn | REVO stage 2 | APR Carbonio Stage 1 & 2 Intake | CTS Turbo 3" Catted Downpipe | RokBlokz Mud Flaps | Spulen Street Dogbone Insert | VW DriverGear Springs

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Hi

i saw your email and ill look it over.. if possible i'd like to get in on the group buy

pcfoo

Passed Driver's Ed
I would like to be counted in for the group buy too =)

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
EononCarDVD, I emailed you yesterday through your website support.. I'm still waiting for a reply... Thank you

Hi charbelhamamji, we have received your Email, our related customer service will reply to you later asap, thanks for your patience!

Awesome.. Thanks..

One more thing, does this unit have a separate trigger wire for powering the unit on and off? I want to be able to keep the unit on until the key is removed from the ignition..

Thanks again..

Hi mr wrong, the signal for powering on and off the unit is controlled by CAN BUS, our unit doesn't have separate trigger wire, thanks!

I would like to join the group buy but I placed my order yesterday. Can I get the same pricing please.

'12 GTI Autobahn | REVO stage 2 | APR Carbonio Stage 1 & 2 Intake | CTS Turbo 3" Catted Downpipe | RokBlokz Mud Flaps | Spulen Street Dogbone Insert | VW DriverGear Springs

Hi VDubGTI12, we will send you a PM to ask for the order info firstly, and help you check then.

Hi

i saw your email and ill look it over.. if possible i'd like to get in on the group buy

Hi uglybastard, we have just replied to your Email with solution, please kindly check. ;)

I would like to be counted in for the group buy too =)

Hi pcfoo, thanks for joining! We have added your name to get group buy list. Welcome to ask more friends to come, thanks! :D

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Waiting for your response so i can place my order.

Hi charbelhamamji, we have already replied to you Email, please kindly check, thanks a lot!

Looking forward to getting more details about this GB.

Hi uglybastard, usually if enough 10 guys would like to join the group buy, the GB will be activated. Currently there're 3 guys including you want to join in our GB, if more people would like to come in the future, we will work out the GB price for you, thanks a lot! Welcome to introduce to more of your friends, thanks! :D

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
Hi eonon ! I just purchased the previous model two weeks ago ! Thinking it was the latest and greatest ! This is my second enonon head unit, can I somehow exchange for the newer model ? U can check via my email russellvw21@gmail.com that I just purchased it . I've recommended these units to all my friends an at least 5 of them currently have one . Hope to hear back soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Hi charbelhamamji, we have already replied to you Email, please kindly check, thanks a lot!

Hi uglybastard, usually if enough 10 guys would like to join the group buy, the GB will be activated. Currently there're 3 guys including you want to join in our GB, if more people would like to come in the future, we will work out the GB price for you, thanks a lot! Welcome to introduce to more of your friends, thanks! :D

not sure i'm patient enough for 10 people :laugh:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
can anyone confirm how the sound quality is with these? On a non-dyna-audio stock system, would the sound quality be decreasing?

blackgold

Ready to race!
Every new release you have I get hopeful that it will use pin pairing for bluetooth. All I want to do is use this HU with my OBDeleven. That would be soooo awesome. I would order it right now if that were an option. unfortunately I have not found a way to make it work with my current and I guess this model will be the same :/
Brian

Joveen

Ready to race!
good make it quick lol. I'm itching to biy this thing

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.