GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing Cool New Eonon Android 6.0 Volkswagen Navigation GA7153 for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi eonon ! I just purchased the previous model two weeks ago ! Thinking it was the latest and greatest ! This is my second enonon head unit, can I somehow exchange for the newer model ? U can check via my email russellvw21@gmail.com that I just purchased it . I've recommended these units to all my friends an at least 5 of them currently have one . Hope to hear back soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Russellvw21, thanks for being a loyal Eonon customer! I’ll PM you later, thanks. :)

can anyone confirm how the sound quality is with these? On a non-dyna-audio stock system, would the sound quality be decreasing?

Hi riceburner, our Android head units sound quality is quite good. You can see our unit reviews here: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Eonon :thumbup: Cheers!

Every new release you have I get hopeful that it will use pin pairing for bluetooth. All I want to do is use this HU with my OBDeleven. That would be soooo awesome. I would order it right now if that were an option. unfortunately I have not found a way to make it work with my current and I guess this model will be the same :/
Brian

Hi blackgold, thanks for your advice. Currently this feature is not supported by our GA7153 unit. But you can use the OBD2 without password with our unit, such as our new V0056 OBD2: http://www.eonon.com/Accessories/Other-Accessories/V0056.html
Thanks!

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
not sure i'm patient enough for 10 people :laugh:

i'll put some other stuff on other forums to see if i can drum up more interest...

Thanks for your patience and recommendation! It’s a great idea to spread out the words! :thumbup:

sign me up

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Any guestimates on what group buy price would be?

Put me down for GB.

Hi Joveen & Vmoist, thanks for joining our GA7153 group buy too, currently we have 6 guys collected, come on guys! :D

gugu1981, we have worked out the GA7153 group buy price for you. It is only 269USD/359AUD/265GBP. It helps you save 30USD/40AUD/24GBP, and free camera/dashcam provided too! Awesome right? :w00t: Welcome more guys to join, thanks!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
. It is only 269USD/359AUD/265GBP. It helps you save 30USD/40AUD/24GBP, and free camera/dashcam provided too! Awesome right? :w00t: Welcome more guys to join, thanks!

This is $269, shipped to US, correct?

Also out of personal curiosity, what if I am uninterested in either camera you would be gifting those in the GB?

Last edited:

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
PM'ed about joining the GB.

Hi 0t, OK we will check your PM and reply to you later, thanks!

Let's get it to $250 and I'll join the GB too! ;)
Brian

Hi blackgold, 269USD is already a great price. Free shipping to the US, free camera/dashcam gift provided.

And joining our group buy, the products from us are official & 100% genuine. We will provide you most professional and direct customer support, and our special care for you in the forum is a bonus. :thumbup: Cheers!

This is $269, shipped to US, correct?

Also out of personal curiosity, what if I am uninterested in either camera you would be gifting those in the GB?

Hi uglybastard, our GB price is good enough, you don't want our camera gift because you already have it? Thanks!

stevennc

Passed Driver's Ed
Really pissed about this. I bought the last model in February after chatting with support to make sure a new model wasn't coming out and yet here it is.

VDubGTI12

Passed Driver's Ed
I recently installed mine. Everything works as advertised. I have one problem. When I put my car into reverse "no signal" comes on the screen. I do NOT have a reverse camera installed. How can I stop this?
Thanks

'12 GTI Autobahn | REVO stage 2 | APR Carbonio Stage 1 & 2 Intake | CTS Turbo 3" Catted Downpipe | RokBlokz Mud Flaps | Spulen Street Dogbone Insert | VW DriverGear Springs

VDubGTI12

Passed Driver's Ed
Also, calls through the Bluetooth sound has a little static. Any setting for that?

'12 GTI Autobahn | REVO stage 2 | APR Carbonio Stage 1 & 2 Intake | CTS Turbo 3" Catted Downpipe | RokBlokz Mud Flaps | Spulen Street Dogbone Insert | VW DriverGear Springs

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Really pissed about this. I bought the last model in February after chatting with support to make sure a new model wasn't coming out and yet here it is.

Hi stevennc, at that time we didn’t even know if GA7153 would come out, hope you understand. And at least you have been enjoying the android head unit for months earlier, thanks! :)

I recently installed mine. Everything works as advertised. I have one problem. When I put my car into reverse "no signal" comes on the screen. I do NOT have a reverse camera installed. How can I stop this?
Thanks

Also, calls through the Bluetooth sound has a little static. Any setting for that?

Hi VDubGTI12, for your Bluetooth noise issue, there’s no settings for it. You can try to reset the unit and try with another smart phone.

The reversing mode is for your safety consideration. If you have no camera connected, and really don’t want the unit automatically enter reversing mode while reversing your car, you can cut the reversing cable on the power plug as this picture shows you:

Hope it helps!

stevennc

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi stevennc, at that time we didn’t even know if GA7153 would come out, hope you understand. And at least you have been enjoying the android head unit for months earlier, thanks! :)

Hi VDubGTI12, for your Bluetooth noise issue, there’s no settings for it. You can try to reset the unit and try with another smart phone.

The reversing mode is for your safety consideration. If you have no camera connected, and really don’t want the unit automatically enter reversing mode while reversing your car, you can cut the reversing cable on the power plug as this picture shows you:

Hope it helps!
Such a load of BS. Stay away from this company if you still can.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Yea I'm backing out of this. You can buy an OEM RCD-330+ with carplay for $200 and not have 5 minute start up times or shitty sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.