GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
1flymk6gti
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    I just did the same DIY intake. I had gotten a CAI from Autotech about a year ago only because it was on a Black Friday sale, $100 or so. The intake was ok but whistled when I got on it and also just looked, well cheap..which it was. Anyway I put the stage 2 pipe back on along with the original parts up to the MAF. Then I pretty much did the same as you using the K&N filter that came with the Autotech CAI. I'm going to cut the section that bends from the MAF to where the filter connects so it will basically sit in front of the battery and fuse box. Hopefully there be more cold air being sucked in. FYI I was in an ACE hardware store and saw a 90* plumbing connection that looked like it might do the same job getting you intake away from the heat coming off the engine. I know it might be a little half ass but what the heck
    Whats up man, i am sorry to bother you, but i just get my Konigsports installed tomorrow and i have been looking for anything talking about the dampening adjustment for the rear. I know i have to take them off to adjust, so, i would like to get it close to a good ride right away. What settings are you on back and front. ie.....are you on full firm all the way around....are the backs softer than the front...fronts softer than the back? I would really appreciate any feedback/advice you could give me as far as dampening is concerned. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…