GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Boo1

1. Boo1

FS: Draw Tite hitch $90 - New Hampshire

I have (sadly) parted with my GTI, and as a result I have a Draw Tite hitch for sale. It is in excellent condition as it was only mounted for about 6 months, used a handful of times to transport my mountain bike. I am in southern New Hampshire (Amherst). This is an in person sale only- I will...
  2. Boo1

Anyone running Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS tires?

New tire time, and am trying to decide between Conti Extreme Contact DWS, which I see a lot of great reviews of here, and the Potenza 970, which recently won a comparo Tirerack did. Has anyone here put the new Potenza on their GTI? Thanks.
  3. Boo1

best car you've ever driven?

Most fun was probably a '63 Stingray (convertible).
  4. Boo1

What to get: a New GTI or Old Porsche 911 ?

911. F reason. Do the crazy shit while you're young and can get away with it. Also, poon factor. :)
  5. Boo1

Do you smoke in your GTI?

Well, you might in Texas. :lol:
  6. Boo1

Do you smoke in your GTI?

Smokings bad, mmmmkay? I find it interferes with my triathlon training. It's hard to keep smokes lit while I'm swimming.
  7. Boo1

Your job. Love it or hate it?

Love.
  8. Boo1

First real photos of the 2012 beetle

On the nose. Fugly.
  9. Boo1

2011 Porsche Cayenne

I personally hate the Cayenne because I have always loved Porsche. To me the SUV is the antithesis of what that company has historically represented.
  10. Boo1

Ford and Mulally

American car makers are actually starting to catch on, and Ford has been leading the pack. Of course they'll never catch the Germans. :-)
  11. Boo1

Picked up my MKVI this morning...

....and have been grinning and laughing all day. What an absolutely wonderful car. The funny thing is though I feel like I'm on an extended test drive. It hasn't sunk in yet. CSG 4dr, 6MT, Interlagos, bi-xenon, sunroof. I'm pretty sure you know what these look like by now, but....
  12. Boo1

What kind of dog do you have?

2 black labs, English variety. Emah and Reign- they're sisters.
  13. Boo1

I'm going flippin' nuts.....

So the original plan was I order a 2011 MKVI in May, receive it in August. Then I saw the option packages for the 2011 MY. New plan... find the car I want now. Found it. 2010. CSG, 4DR, 6MT, sunroof, bi-xenon. I wanted the Dynaudio too, but no dice. That I can live without. I should be...
  14. Boo1

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hi everyone- I am currently in the process of ordering a 2011 GTI. The pricing has not been release yet, so once the dealers have the pricing, I'll start my negotiations. I currently drive a 2000 Acura RL. Nice car. Very boring car. I've always loved VW's- owned a MKIII Jetta for a couple of...