GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Burn Hard

1. B

2011 White GTI 4 Door Manual - South Florida - 141k - APR Stage 2

2011 Volkswagen GTI 6-Speed Manual, 1 Owner, complete service history, 141k miles - mainly highway, 1 minor low speed accident which was professionally repaired. Car has been meticulously taken care of, oil changes every 8k miles, only top tier 93 octane fuel since day 1, partially garage kept...
  2. B

H&R touring Cup Kit and 10/15mm Spacers

Got this all installed a few months ago. looks and ride is great overall, but you will notice the difference over bad pavement. I did the fender screw mod up front so no rubbing there, but I am rubbing in the back more often than I would like, which riding mostly by myself should be minimal. Any...
  3. B

Gear indicator sensor location

Does anyone know where the gear indicator sensor is within the engine bay? I'm currently running APR stage 2 ECU with an APR DP. When I'm in sixth gear and am WOT, the gear indicator disappears for a couple seconds or until i let off the gas and then reappears. Any thoughts on the issue too?
  4. B

Why such an extreme price difference between AWE and other brand DPs?

I want to go with AWE DP, but am having issues with the fact that it is so much more than other DPs. Does anyone know why? Is it the quality of the cat? Thanks.
  5. B

Looking for Vagcom in South Florida

Hi all, I am looking for someone with vagcom in south florida. I just want to check up on a few things. Recently from a cold start, I received an "ESP Error" then the car shut off. I haven't had any issues since. I just want to read out all the codes to see if everything is cool. I live in Boca...
  6. B

WTB: Thule roof rack

Looking to buy: Thule 480 traverse foot pack Thule LB50 50" square load bars Thule 1323 fit kit Thule 872XT 44" fairing Any Thule bicycle rack Thule Locks for foot pack and bicycle rack I just bought a new road bicycle and need a better way to transport it. Thanks!
  7. B

What to buy with bonus from work?

Ok, so in a week i will be getting a bonus from work and I want to spend it on my GTI. Here are my options so far: 1. APR stage 1 with Carbonio intake 2. Thule roof rack system with fairing and bike rack 3. Upgraded brake pads and SS lines 4. P3 vent gauge So what Do you all think? Also, feel...
  8. B

Reputable Paint Shop WPB area

Does anyone know of a reputable paint shop anywhere from West Palm Beach to Boca? I'm trying to paint the front valence and side markers. Thanks.