GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Cheesecake

1. Cheesecake

OEM Cherry Red LED Taillights

For sale: OEM Hella Cherry Red LED Taillights No Fog. Comes with Adapters. Located: Chicago Price: $500 Shipped // $475 Picked
  2. Cheesecake

FS: Chicago-2x Beat up Detroits

As title says, Two beat up Detroits just taking up space. $70/each picked up. Willing to meet within reasonable distance. Wheel #1 Wheel #2
  3. Cheesecake

Lease coming to an end... want to keep the vehicle

For those of you that have bought the vehicle after the lease ended, I have some questions. 1. Did you guys go through the dealer or VW Credit? 2. Was anyone able to negotiate a buyout BELOW residual value? 3. Are there any fees for mileage overage even though you buyout? 4. Any other...
  4. Cheesecake

Audi R8 Coilpack Packaging

Just wondering what the packaging was when you guys received your red coilpacks. I ordered mine through Amazon and when i opened the box, there were 4 coilpacks bare in the box. No inner box, they weren't sitting inside plastic bags, nothing. Is this how you guys received yours when you...
  5. Cheesecake

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

Finance 101. Without knowing actual numbers, you can only speculate as to what the best objective solution is. I would suggest speaking to your lender. It is in their interest to draft up the best solution for you, as this also improves their risk of default by you. I'm sure they would be...
  6. Cheesecake

FS IL: Used Ping i20 P-3 Iron Set & Cart Bag

For Sale: Ping i20 Iron Set 3-PW Right Handed Stiff Ping CFS Shafts , Standard Length Black Dot Lie (Standard) Ping Traverse Men’s Cart Bag, Black, Never Used MSRP Iron Set $799.99 Cart Bag $169.99 Price Drop $550 for Iron Set $ 130 for Cart Bag Woods not included!
  7. Cheesecake

2014 Lexus IS 350 F Sport First Drive

Well this threads going well...
  8. Cheesecake

Coolant low?

So the coolant light comes on twice today. Car is only at 11,000 miles. I check the bottle under the hood and in fact the level is way below the "low" line. How often are you guys filling up the coolant? This the stuff to fill with?
  9. Cheesecake

Leak in Tire

I would like some advice from the community regarding what I believe is a small leak in one of the tires. The TPMS started coming on last week. Pull over and check all four tires w/ my digital gauge. Turns out one of them was low so i filled it up to 38psi, reset TMPMS in the glovebox and went...
  10. Cheesecake

Polo GTI?!??!

So I'm in China for two weeks and came across this exhibition. They are introducing the new Polo GTI. They had 2 cars there covered up. Wish I took a picture but I did make out Detroits for the wheels. Doubt we'll get these stateside but pretty cool regardless.
  11. Cheesecake

Colormatched my own sidemarkers

Been wanting color matched sidemarkers for a while. Didn't feel like spending $150 with a $70 refund after mailing back original ambers to have someone else do them. Went ahead and picked up primer, paint and clearcoat. Coarse->Fine sand, 2 coats of primer, 3 coats of paint, 2 coats of clear...
  12. Cheesecake

0-60 Times & Specs

So I approached a red light today and was bored. Put my P3 vent gauge to time 0-60 and went for it. APR Stage 2, Carbonio 1, Awe DP, Stock Catback. 6MT. Curious as to what other members' times and what setup you running?
  13. Cheesecake

Drivers Gear Springs Description

I've been thinking about picking up a set. Looked for these springs on various dealer E stores. For the 2 door manual DG spring (5K3071677A), the details specifically say: "Sport Suspension Springs lowers the standard center of gravity of the vehicle without sacrificing comfort. High dynamic...
  14. Cheesecake

$80 of Amazon credit

Mommy & Daddy must love you.
  15. Cheesecake

P3 Vent Gauge Installed. Loving the cabin even more.

As title states, I recently installed the P3 vent gauge. Ran the cable that plugs into the OBDII port under the steering wheel so I don't have a jumbled mess inside. Gotta say the cabin looks even sweeter now. I'm still tackling my P0480 cooling fan issue. The ECU recently was sent to APR...