GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by devondunphy

1. devondunphy

car is dead.... P2015 & P2293

hello, 2011 GTI Mk6 at ~59k here with a problem... i had a check engine light come on late wednesday night, figured i'd look into it over the weekend since car was running fine... friday morning driving to work at 430am (i do a 100mi round trip every m-f) i was getting off my exit (49 miles in...
  2. devondunphy

woah!

:iono: someone needs clear side markers any intel?
  3. devondunphy

I was rear ended today...

I was on lunch at work waiting at a parking lot exit to turn into traffic fully stopped when suddenly the GTI lurched forward, I thought I had slipped off the break petal but it turns out some chick :tweetz: that worked at the place bumped into me from behind somehow with her old japanese what...
  4. devondunphy

Fuel Consumption Display...

Just wondering, I may be nuts but is it just me or does the current fuel consumption display seem a bit odd. It seems to only change in proportion to how far down you push the accelerator pedal and not actually a correct thought out reading calculated by fuel flow or actual engine consumption...
  5. devondunphy

Passenger side window SNAFU...

:mad0259: I've had the car a week now and my passenger side window while putting it down and up today jumped its track or what ever holds it in, spun a bit forward and fell to the bottom inside my door. Taking it back to the dealer tomorrow morning to have it fixed. I was able to lift it up and...
  6. devondunphy

Jeep Gladiator

pedals look familiar i rather like it though, i hope jeep goes through with it and it does well. they need a nice new car. better be pretty fuel efficient though.
  7. devondunphy

3 Words ONLY

wants to destroy
  8. devondunphy

Word Association Game

iran
  9. devondunphy

VW Golf Mk7 (Yes, Seven)

well, glad i bought the six. i wish they would bring back a more retro look
  10. devondunphy

Other Cars

selling it, its quite the change stepping down into a gti. i loved this truck and i'm sad to see it go. 2004 Chevy Colorado Z71 4X4, Inline 5 Cyl w/ 230hp, 32' BF Goodrich All Terrain, Computer Tuned, Custom Twin Pipe Exhaust, K&N Cold Air Intake, Various Interior & Exterior Cosmetic mods too...
  11. devondunphy

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hello everyone! The names Devon & I'm from upstate New York here, I just made my purchase earlier today, a new 2011 Mk6 GTI 4 door in candy white. Glad to find a forum to become a part of & I hope to see you all around quite often on here. I'm stepping down from my last vehicle, it's a 2004...