GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DvS21

1. DvS21

The "I love my GTI and Don't Care if it's not faster than a Camaro SS Club" Club

I go away for a week, and come back to all this bull shit. Well, I love my GTI too. Also, it's 10 grand cheaper than an SS.
  2. DvS21

Other Cars

does this count? An 04 Buell XB12s. Intake, race exhaust, race ecu. I would assume just over 100 hp 90tq to the rear wheel.
  3. DvS21

Autodrenaline.com

Thank you for your support, also, your blog is pretty sweet. I've read a few things.
  4. DvS21

Autodrenaline.com

A friend is trying to start up a new car forum, it's still in it's infancy, but I figured I'd advertise here, http://www.autodrenaline.com/forum/index.php It's general car talk, a good section for racing news, and so far a good atmosphere. Hopefully we can get a few more VW nuts over there so...
  5. DvS21

Could the 2011 Jetta be any UGLIER????

Glad you had to make a whole new thread about it, instead of just joining in with the other on the vortex. Thanks for telling us! I'm going to go follow your example and create a few more useless threads.
  6. DvS21

Smoking Tire Track Video Review

I know the 2010 GTI has been out for a while, but I figured I post up one of the track reviews I found. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSmokingTire#p/u/18/2660rdqzllQ Looks like the GTI might just be able to put the power to the track a little better than the MS3!
  7. DvS21

What was your first car?

2000 Ford Focus ZX3. I loved it and it served me well. It was a used car I bought in 2008 when I got my licence. Glad I have my GTI, I appreciated my Focus, but the GTI is amazing!
  8. DvS21

Clean CSG! & a GOLFMK6 sticker

So I worked on my car today, and these are the fruits of my labor! I just wanted to show off, and to show you guys the GOLFMK6.com sticker! Nothing too interesting. I still love showing her off! :thumbsup:
  9. DvS21

I would buy a domestic car, but...

The cobalt SS is the only thing I would consider from GM's line, and even the v6 mustang from ford doesn't interest me. Frankly I don't think the American automakers consider someone who is interested in a quality 'fun' car. I don't kid myself into thinking that the GTI will every be a truly...
  10. DvS21

Word Association Game

grass
  11. DvS21

Lindsay Lohan

HAHAHAHA As if any photo she's been in in the past 3 years hasn't been air brushed or photoshopped to death, She was hot a long time ago, now she's not much up from a crack whore. You can keep her, I'm sick of hearing about her. No one gives a fuck.
  12. DvS21

Do Custom Plates count as a cosmetic mod? lol.

I just got these I though I'd share with you guys! Anyone else have custom plates?
  13. DvS21

Lucky 13

After autocrossing at watercross, I decided it was time to put the new wheels on! If you don't know the story click here. Anyway, my car was number 13, so here are the pictures. Some dirty and some after a quick wash. I think the car looks so much more bad ass... more... industrial or something...
  14. DvS21

The Adventure of a Lifetime to get Karthoums at an Unbelievable Price.

So after reading Cbhood's thread here I decided I was going to take up this dealer on this amazing offer. I mean, mounted and balanced Goodyear Eagle GT all seasons on 18" Karthoum wheels for under 700 dollars? How can you say no! It all started on Wednesday of this week. I was planning on...
  15. DvS21

New guy

Yeah the heat is kinda nuts these past few weeks. I'm nit expecting any real change until the first day of September though. What town do you live in? There is a pretty good meet/ GTG Sunday nights in tysons corner.