GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clean CSG! & a GOLFMK6 sticker

DvS21

Ready to race!
So I worked on my car today, and these are the fruits of my labor!

I just wanted to show off, and to show you guys the GOLFMK6.com sticker!

Nothing too interesting. I still love showing her off! :thumbsup:

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Super clean! Love the wheels.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
I like the idea of supporting the site, but I still wouldn't put those on my ride. They stand out too much. I like more subtle reminders. That's just me / I'm just sayin.

I do like the vanity plate, though. :w00t:

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Ah. You were the one at the capital dubs meet with the other csg. I had the other :)

Last edited:

DvS21

Ready to race!
I don't plaster my car with stickers. I just want to get the word out there, I think doing some advertising for this forum is fine, people with Mk6's need to be here!!!

Also, yeah that was me. I won't be there tomorrow. I have a business trip this week.

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to the beach so I won't be attending either.

mortis

Ready to race!
I can I get a sticker?

shahabdin

Ready to race!
Looks nice :thumbsup: Just a question about the colour of your paint. Is it CSG or blue graphite pearl?
Also one q about the antenna, is that a dummy or a real antenna? If real did it come with the car and if so which head unit model RCD510 etc... Coz I would really like mine to have one and info about adding the OEM after seems like you need to make a whole in the roof for the wiring (i really don't want to do anything like that).
Tnx ;)

shahabdin

Ready to race!

DvS21

Ready to race!
Looks nice :thumbsup: Just a question about the colour of your paint. Is it CSG or blue graphite pearl?
Also one q about the antenna, is that a dummy or a real antenna? If real did it come with the car and if so which head unit model RCD510 etc... Coz I would really like mine to have one and info about adding the OEM after seems like you need to make a whole in the roof for the wiring (i really don't want to do anything like that).
Tnx ;)

the car is CSG and the antenna is the stock one. It came with the car, so I don't know about swapping in an RCD 510 and the antenna, but I'm sure it can be done.

anyone who wants a sticker, pm username: blksunshine
he sells them for 8 dollars for one.

itzalexbish

Ready to race!
Where can I get those fogs?!

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
nice and clean bro! here's mine in crappy iphone shots and it's not so clean either hahaha! :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg