GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by EP87

1. EP87

235-40-18 best option for 8.5 x 18 VMR wheels?

Hi I've been poking around looking for a larger tire for V710 8.5x15 et45. I currently am running the stock 225's but they look streched on the 8.5 wheel and provide no curb protection for the rims. Is going with the 235-40's the best option and will it cause any clearance issues? (GTI is not...
  2. EP87

Bought a second car - Mazda Speed3

Yes I would have loved to get it with a DSG type trans if they offered it. But for now the GTI gets the garage. and the 3 lives in the driveway.LOL Richard
  3. EP87

Torque steer thats for sure. I'm just starting to get used to it. Richard
  4. EP87

Thanks Guys It's kinda cool not minding if the GTI gone and I have to settle for speed3, its quite the little pocket rocket pocket rocket for the price. Funny thing is like any good car guy I visited the speed 3 forum. What a bunch of Ass holes, mentioned I also owned a MK6 got flammed. they...
  5. EP87

Bought the 2012 MK6 GTI DSG Nav+Sunroof back in May mainly has a replacement for my wifes car she would drive it backand forth to work and I'd drive on our days off. We had been considering several cars mainly the GTI, WRX or STI, Mazda speed3, or 2013 5.0 Mustang GT. Price was not to much of a...
  6. EP87

Futrell Autowerks- ARP stage 1 tune

Any one used Futrell Autowerks in Beaverton, OR. I'm thinking about getting a ARP stage 1 tune and Futrells the nearest ARP dealer around. any comments good or bad? or should I just send my ECU into ARP? Thanks Richard
  7. EP87

New VMR V718's Pictures

Ever since I bought the MK6 in April I've loved everything about the car, it was perfect..............Except those god awful wheels. Got a set of VMR 18" v718 in gun metal and used the stock VW center caps. Couldn't be happier.:thumbup: Richard
  8. EP87

VMR v718 VW center cap?

Hi just picked up some VMR v718 gummetal wheels, but I'd really like to use VW center caps. I seam to remember a posting about this subject. but just can't seam to find it. thanks for any help you might be able to give. Richard